Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Echo sighs

“Well, i didnt want to do this BUT”

Echos mask glows and corpses rise from the ground

“I have no choice.”

“Does that include me too?”

“No, only people i myself have killed”

That Hepohepo breaks into chaos energy. “Wrong choice.” The Chaos energy swarms Arahkin, hurting him ever so constantly.

A Hepohepo appears for each undead. “And your point is?” @BrokenAxels

“I’ve had enough.” Skelly walks up to each distracted Hepohepo and shoots them at point blank range.

Arakhin roars in agony and transforms into robot mode

“Wrong choice, hippohippo.”

Belial appears behind him

“Hello, how does dying sound?”

Echo disappears

What happened to Arahkin happens to Skelly, swarming him with harmful Chaos energy, and a new one appears for each destroyed.

“Good, if it happens to all you.” All of him say.

Echo looks at him and his army

“You DO realize they call me the reaper of the undead for a reasin, right?”

Echos army starts to dissolve, more taking their place

Arakhin gets up and shoots a large beam of light with all of his strength at all three hepohepos trying to find the real one

OOC: And mix this as well.

IC: Blaze casts a Curaga and helps Arakhin.

“TRIGGGERED!” Skelly goes into a flurry of bullets

“Im proud of you for that one”

Belial looks at echo

“You need some help? Dont worry youll be in control.”

Echos eyes start to flash green

“I could say the same for my title, pest.” One says, parrying an undead with his swords.

Arahkin is greeted by more chaos energy eating away at him. He can even start to feel his sanity slowly deteriorating.

A Hepohepo runs up to Blaze, slicing up with two swords, down with the other two, and in from the sides with the razor saws.

Once more, the bullets are deflected towards the undeads. “Not as much as your guns, it seems.”

Echo is dogpiled by Hepohepos.

Echo dissipates and lands on them

“Hello, and goodbye.”

Echo begins to stab all of them with an insane look in his eyes

Arakhins eyes begin to glow a yellowish color and he gets back up and shoots more light as he screams in pain

The ones stabbed get proofed away, and Echo is swarmed with the chaos energy as well.

Blaze remembers Hepohepo’s weakness from before is that he can be overwhelmed. Blaze tries to access some of the power in the staff he got back while the clones were distracted. He enters Master Mode and he unleashes a huge flurry of attacks on them. (@Runa)

Echo has no reaction

“Ya know, heppoheppo, i think i have a theory. I dont think chaos can affect insanity”

Skelly takes another shot.