Character Bios on Bionicle.com are up!

Oh, btw, #KnightKopaka2015

But uh yeah, building on what I was saying before, maybe his own physical ineptness will sorta fuel his standoffness, like a sense of jealousy, or maybe he’ll have something to prove, which could lead to like, a personal arc to become stronger and more skilled.

Myabe like, Tahu and Lewa are like condescending of him, while Pohatu defends his brother, only to fuel seeds of a cold rage and ambition in Kopaka, leading either to him becoming evil, blinded by his power ambition and his skewed sense of justice.

Or maybe it will lead to him becoming The Ace later on, leading Tahu to a path of Villainy, since Fire has uncontrollable tendencies. Maybe said Dark Path will be kinda like MoL, where, he was on the road, and something evil simply pushes him over the edge.

Or maybe I’m just full of it. I think that’d make for pretty legit story, though.

5 Likes

Thats deep man.

3 Likes

That. Would. Be. AMAZING.

3 Likes

Lewa is stealing Dagarak’s Plants, Dagarak is not pleased

1 Like

It really depends how they present it. If it’s “HAHA HE’S ALL SELF-RIGHTEOUS BUT HE RUNS INTO STUFF HAHAHA,” which is how I’m afraid it’ll turn out, it’ll be awful. But, you’re right, if they take it a bit more seriously it could turn out alright.

3 Likes

First off, oh god no Onua, what have they done to your name, oh wait… Kopaka being clumsy? Hmm… Nope. I was really hoping they wouldn’t change Kopaka but I guess that’s ok. I get the feeling that Pohatu is the old Tahu (although not scared of the dark) and Lewa is the old Pohatu. The others are ok.

1 Like

Also, remember in 05 where they had to do the whole “Hero’s Journey” nonsense with Vakama? If they go with something akin to my route, they could do it with Tahu and have it totally justified.

3 Likes

Yeah, though I think it’s too dark for the tone they’re going for, sadly.

4 Likes

I find it funny that the quirks seem to have been removed in 2016 XD

2 Likes