Charger the mutated Kane ra

Here’s charger one of my first dark hunter revamps and certainly not the last, and by last I’m thinking on making a bunch of dark hunter revamps.

27 Likes

This is a pretty sweet revamp! I feel like the upper arms are a bit thin and could use a bit more armor and beefing up, and the mid-leg has armor only on one side.

I do really like the picture location, too; it stands out nicely against his colors.

4 Likes

Sorta looks like a G2 Charger. Nice.

1 Like

Very stylistic. Excited to see more from you!

1 Like

Holy :black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square:this is awsome

1 Like

Neat revamp!! I love charger

1 Like

This is a pretty cool moc. Though the Kane Ra aspect is a little hard to see.

Well I’m trying to base the design of the original. , but maybe in future fixes I’ll try to make him have Kane ra features.

1 Like

I didn’t realize this was based off of an official concept.

I like it, but the ball-joint sticking down attaching to the tail looks a little awkward.

1 Like

This design was made for a dark hunter contest there’s more here BIONICLE: Dark Hunters | The BIONICLE Wiki | Fandom if you’re interested.

1 Like

yeah it is kinda weird actually, I’ll see what I can do but currently I’m working on some new Mocs

I really like the look of this guy. His height definitely gives him a very imposing look

1 Like