Chibi-kimu... (Tiny Ekimu)

That looks Fantasti-cool™!

@xX_TChalla_Xx and @Toa_Of_Shadows ssshhh, not yet.

@Plural, @VictorianPanda, @RECspiriah and @PekekoaOfJungle Thank you for the compliments.

@RaptorTalon who needs this halp me or the figure?

@Sciencegiraffe and @Emuex The reason it has a hunchback look is because if I Mount the head anywhere else he falls over, or has a dump looking neck, and I was too lazy to make custom weapons…

2 Likes

It’s like a turaga.

Yeah, it kinda is…

Oooookaaaayyyyy then…

1 Like

Look, you try writing a reply to a bunch of people as the first thing you do when you wake up, it aint easy…

Oh yeah, ya is an Aussie.

1 Like

This is great, though the crotch-head is awkward.

Hey, great as usual! Keep being awesome, Lobstah!

1 Like

Thanks, I have some more stuff to post, but I’m too lazy to take photos maybe you’ve just inspired me though…

1 Like

Yeah. I thought I was being too much of a jerk to you, but you’re one of the better members.

Edited for profanity -legomaster

Anyhow, if I were to give a score, which I forgot, I’d give it a 10/10!
Yo lego, “arse” ain’t no bayde vocaybe.~Grammaticul

1 Like

that’s adorable

1 Like

Thanks…

Completely agree just remove the shield and mabey find a way to put some gold on the body and boom. G2 turaga

1 Like

Sooooooo desu desu kawaii swagmaster! clears throat

nice.

1 Like

I was just waiting for this to happen…

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Looks good, however I’d rotate the torso 180 and have the head coming from behind the technic torso. In my head it looks ok, however it may be weird in plastic, I’m not sure.

Other than that, looks great!

I’m not quite sure what you mean by that, if you elaborate I might try it…

The head is currently attached to a ball joint at the bottom of the torso. I’m suggesting placing that ball joint at the top of the torso, but on the back, to allow for his head to sit above his shoulders rather than in front. Just a thought.

I think I get what you mean, but I’m not sure, I’ll update it tomorrow with some alternate head placements though, see if I get what you meant…