Christmas/Holiday Music that Doesn't Stink

YUUUUUPPPPPP

1 Like

um…i like jingle bells…

pleasedontkillme

1 Like

Oh I will.

I love classic christmas songs, I also really like modern Christmas songs. But I can’t stand classic Christmas songs in modern style. Especially if it’s country music.

Also, holy crap! Bing Crosby made a ton of Christmas songs! He’s in just about every Christmas music compilation and dominates the Pandora playlist.

2 Likes

I’m a big Pentatonix fan. They make breath taking and refreshed Christmas songs with their voices.

1 Like

I’ve found some fantastic punk/metal holiday music that’s (IMHO) pretty fantastic!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A l l C h r i s t m a s m u s i c

1 Like

Finding Christmas music that isn’t annoying and overplayed is like trying to find Christian rock music that isn’t terrible-it’s close to impossible.

1 Like

I consider these holiday songs:

Winter Song by: Sarah Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson

Keep me Warm by: Erinn Bowman

Dirty Paws by: Of Monsters and Men

One “vein” of Christmas music I was into this last Christmas season is folk/old-fashioned music. Even the overplayed songs can be more enjoyable to hear, and even seem more “authentic” or “genuine,” on different instruments.

Link to a playlist of one good album:

Just gonna share this again. This whole EP almost sounds like a bleak/moody take on Christmas but I like the change up. It’s still got somewhat of a positive message in the end. The song linked is really catchy, in contrast to the other ones on that EP.

1 Like

Sufjan Stevens’ Christmas Unicorn. Best ever.

This is great

1 Like