Christmas on the Death Star

All right, I built this MOC a couple years ago for a Star Wars Christmas contest on MOCpages (RIP…). I even managed to come in 3rd place with it!

Of course, there is room for improvement (like the decorations), but I still like how it turned out.

now for some close-ups:

I just noticed how much dust was on Darth Vader’s helmet when I took the pictures…

People seemed to enjoy how the Imperial tank pilot got a toy TX-225 (you know, the vehicle he drives for a living :stuck_out_tongue:). Sure, the toy tank is from one of the Advent Calendars, but I really wanted to use it for something.

Here’s the room without the minfigures.

Finally, I included a festive message from everyone’s favorite Sith, Darth Vader, which I will inlude in this post as well:

“Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! And remember to be good, for goodness’ sake. Otherwise you will have failed me for the last time…”

Yeah, I got a few comments from people who enjoyed Vader’s message of Christmas fear-- I mean, cheer.

Also, though you can’t really see him very well in the pictures, I did include my Grand Moff Tarkin minifigre in the build (no, I don’t own the Death Star, as much as I wish I did…).

Well, that’s all for now. Thanks for viewing!

22 Likes

This is great!

1 Like

What about christams on the Red Star?

1 Like

Super cute I love this!

2 Likes