Chronicler's Art Topic

whats kanohi karhi? @Chronicler overpowered much?

2 Likes

He made it up.

1 Like

The Kanohi Karhi is a mask I created which allows the user to gain unlimited Toa power, either it be Matoran, Turaga, Makuta, or even rahi. Although, those not destined to use it will only gain an extra elemental power.

1 Like

Update, since this creative content:

The Terrible Termite Man!

14 Likes

Oh no! insect ultron! /jk

2 Likes

Why you gotta be so rude? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lel


Anyways, I like your hand! Darwing ms look preety cool… also

Why does the Kanohi Karhi look like Bioniclified Mr. Bisons head? :wink:

2 Likes

Nice drawing of Termite Man!

Personally, I dunno. I just made a random shape for the mask. I actually have one already designed, one that’s better.

@RECspiriah Thank you! I appreciate the complement! :smiley:

2 Likes

Im scurred

14 Likes

I didn’t even realize it made a face like that. XD

3 Likes

These are all so cool! and I am not a super-hero kind of guy but maybe make EM’s suit a lil more…his own?

Oh yeah, that reminds me…

I updated his costume!

7 Likes

Nice!

I liked Previouse Emerald man more… :C

I felt like the lines detracted from him. Plus, the lines going in the right directions when he bent some body part was really annoying. It was easier on me this way, plus I think he looks nice.

UPDATE (That means I have the right to double post, since this is creative content):

A concept for an MCU Madame Masque. For those of you who don’t know, Madame Masque is an Iron Man villain that I strangely like a lot. I felt that I should draw what she would look like in the MCU, so I made my own concept:

She has:
-A broken Iron Man mask to go over her scarred face, like how she wears a mask in the comics.
-Some Iron Man equipment that is modified for her.

YES I know her head is a bit out of proportion. This is just a concept.

5 Likes

Fantastic drawing @Chronicler!

1 Like

From the vault: a bunch of memes!

6 Likes

Dat second one doe.
HYUCKHYUCKHYUCK!!!

But seriously, if these are yours, I love it all!