Chronicler's Art Topic

They are mine. I also made a facebook page while back for them called “Mr. Blahson” but it never caught on.

1 Like

Featuring @Risebell

11 Likes

Accurate. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

A work-in progress. I’ve been getting better at using the Wacom Notepad,

5 Likes

Why is that, when you use tablet, drawings come out shakey?

It’s because you have to be delicate to the touch using the Wacom Notepad. I’m not exactly good at that yet (I always press hard when drawing on paper), not to mention my Tourette’s Syndrome also makes my hands a little shakey.

2 Likes

I really like your hand drawn stuff

It’s some of my best. Speaking of which, I need to upload some more here.

1 Like

yeah you should, your stuff looks really good

It’s funny, because I’m good with writing and drawing, which are perfect skills to have if I ever want to make comics.

1 Like

Some drawings I did in a notebook.

8 Likes

10 Likes

those are pirates

3 Likes

Two them are. The one on the far left is a privateer (haven’t decided his name yet), the one next to him is a missionary. The next one is a British Naval Admiral named Admiral Wallington. The last one is a female pirate who I just stuck in there for fun.

2 Likes

Chronicler you got a tablet right? You should try digitizing your art or whatever the term is.
Where you take a drawing and trace it with the tablet and the layers.

I’ve been trying it out. Just been kinda hard to use the tablet, that’s all. (My hands can never stay still.)

1 Like

An update on something I’ve begun to draw, since Risebell said I should use the wacom tablet.

Looking good?

3 Likes

The resolution is a little low, and you need more confident lines.
By that I mean: Draw the lines faster, so they look smoother.

I’ll try to do that. As for the resolution, I think it looks fine.

1 Like

So I made these for something upcoming. Let me know your guy’s opinion on this. Which one do you like better.

This one?

or this one:

6 Likes