Chroniclers' Convergence 2016 Submissions Topic

I’ve already chosen my answer to that question.

HECK NO!

If I enjoy it, than I have no reason to stop. In fact, I’d say I am even more involved and even more of a fan now than I was then.

Sorry, not trying to get off-topic but I feel very strongly about this. I just think that if no one is around to talk about BIONICLE anymore than it’ll just fade away.

I’m not gonna let that happen.

1 Like

Aye! I’m with you on that!

1 Like

I thank you so much for your response it helps me see the other point of view.The main reason I brought this up is because we’re getting older so the question is when we should stop letting this be the one of, or the main, purpose of our lives. I have no problem with you or others continuing to do this, but others have to move on like Shade2800 and ManiaMac1613 for college or just adult life in general and that’s the main purpose of this video. Again I thank you for your comment and I hope that I’ll see future comments of yours.

Well, as long as you keep posting stuff to comment on you’ll probably see me comment!

Finally catching up on replies! My answer: why not both? :stuck_out_tongue: If that’s not a possibility, though, you can’t go wrong with a selection from a song.

Nope. Would probably be a laggy mess.

Nope, it’s optional. Once all the submissions have been entered, I’m going to select a few projects that I want to hear some more about and insert a five minute discussion with the person into the video. Or, I may end up not bothering with it at all depending on the amount of submissions. We’ll see what happens! :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

here is the second big project im working on. if im only allowed one entry i would like it to be this one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was a really awesome trailer! You really took advantage of just a camera and two figures!

really? how so?

It was well written. Perfectly set up the Bionicle legacy plug.

well thank you! but its not for legacy :wink:

Well I guess I could do a trailer for that project that still has to happen.

You know, that one that almost nobody is going to remember.

Yeah that one.

…totally wasn’t already working on it.

How do I post my video in this topic?

Typically by uploading it to YouTube and then posting the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH98wLSKrvs
Here is my submission. It is for a movie called Bionicle: Shadows of Okoto.
It is the conclusion to a stop motion series that consists of 24 episodes so far. My youtube channel is called EG Productions.

1 Like

BIONICLE REVOLUTION

Age threatens the Bionicle with progress and technology, but will they go quietly or fight for the right to exist in this brave new world?

13 Likes

Here is my submission to Chronicler’s Convergence 2016:

2 Likes

My submission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B07J9WgCxBU

My other submission:

My second other submission:

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

5 Likes

I’m 90% sure I just saw pure beauty.

0/10; Where’s Bad Guy?

3 Likes

Thanks Plural! Bad Guy is hiding on Piraka Island. Let’s go find him! : D

1 Like

If my project isn’t a video, can i skip doing a trailer (i’ll just explain)?