Chroniclers' Convergence 2016 Submissions Topic

• All submissions must be posted in this topic or sent via Private Message to me, otherwise they will not be accepted.
  • The deadline for submissions is 11:59 P.M. Central Time on November 5th, 2016.
  • No music videos are permitted to be entered into this event.
  • Use of copyrighted music is discouraged due to YouTube’s content match policies, which may result in your trailer having muted audio should you choose to use copyrighted music. Music that is free to use and original compositions are encouraged.
  • BIONICLE or Lego-related trailers are allowed.

Have fun, everyone! See you in a month.

-Mesonak

20 Likes

How interesting…

1 Like

Got to get a trailer done for my JTO HISHE.

1 Like

Would it still count as acceptable if I made a trailer for my RP, which is Halo themed, but is on this Lego Message Board?

1 Like

Knight of Nights: Knoxus’ Story

I have a fan-fiction continuation of the BIONICLE G1 Story that I have been writing and developing for several years. With this story, I plan to expand on both the early history and the late future of BIONICLE G1, as well as flesh out many of the dealings of the G1 Universe’s most secretive organizations, the Order of Mata Nui.

I already have the first prologue for the story written and available to read online, several full backstories for my characters, and much more to come in the near future. I have absolutely no plan to abandon this project, and will have more time to write relatively soon.

You can read the first prologue here: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/422829

I would love to see my project reach as many eyes as possible. I have many grandiose visions of what this project can turn into in the future. Most of all I just want to show off where the G1’s BIONICLE story could have gone had it continued. Feel free to use the trailer, and if you like I can link to a download for the raw file to get the maximum quality possible for your showcase. And of course, the music is royalty free! Thanks for all you guys do!

6 Likes

Guess I should make that Nothing to Lose trailer lol.

Is there going to be a Chronicler’s Convergence next year too? I would like to make a trailer for my planned comic series, but because I’m a busy person, I probably won’t be able to finish everything by 11/5/2016. This is an interesting topic, but time’s my worst enemy.

1 Like

Yep, there will be one next year for sure.

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Koru, the Mask Maker

The Mask Maker steps out from his shop, his latest piece in his hand. While he gloats at his master piece, his furnace burns bright, reader to receive it’s next ■■■■■. On the Mask Makers desk, objects of his previous work sit, but most notably, on the far left of the table, an image of an ancient robot lies still, waiting.

2 Likes

Some more context behind what it is would probably be cool, unless it’s just a standalone, in which case… sure? A title card or something would be nice so people have an idea of what they’re watching. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

1 Like

@Mesonak , I asked about this in the Youtube comments, but is it allowed to submit a “trailer” for a book/novel? I’m thinking about reading a passage from it, along with some pretext.

@Mesonak have been working on creating a full album of new BIONICLE based music. Would a trailer explaining the idea behind it be preferred, or a selection from one of the songs?

1 Like

I’m still a bit confused as to what this is.

This is gonna be a livestream, right?

I’m pretty sure it’s a video with a lot of smaller videos in it. That’s how it’s been before.

Okay, I think I understand how it works now, but n the video something was mentioned about answering questions during the main video. Is that required?

I guess I had better knuckle down and edit those scenes together.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOD35tk9RKo here is my submission.the teaser trailer for bionicle the legend untold.

1 Like

If I had more of my game coded I’d totally create a trailer for it.

Alas I’m stuck with mere dreams.

1 Like

Hope you like this. It’s a like trailer but in a different form. If it’s not what you wanted please let me know.

1 Like