Chukuchuthla

A species hunted to near extinction by man, but one successful experiment changed everything. A hunter that adapts to everything around it, everything that touches it, and everything that harms it. A perfect killer. It cannot be stopped. Humanity has put itself in danger…

Tried not to edit these next pics too much since I’ve been known to over-blur stuff:

62 Likes

Creepy… man that mouth

Comparing this with the WIP, it’s VERY different. Did you use any effects on it?

1 Like

I love that you took these pictures in the rain; adds so much character to it. Makes me think of the scene from the original Jurassic Park movie.

2 Likes

All I changed from the WIP pics was probably the tail, armour shells on the arms and filled out the torso. Apart from that there’s a black-light shining on him to make the stomach and eyes glow. That’s what makes the purple in some parts too

2 Likes

Wow… I expected this to be good, but not that good!

Wow. This sort of reminds me of the spirit of She, except this one isn’t on fire.

It looks awesome as it is, but it needs more trans-orange parts.

Looks great, only complaint is that it’s in the same pose for most of the shots.

Also I’m super jealous of those trans purple bohrok eyes.

As you can tell by the first pic, they’re black. The reason they look purple is because[quote=“Hafynx, post:5, topic:48191”]
there’s a black-light shining on him to make the stomach and eyes glow. That’s what makes the purple in some parts too
[/quote]

It seems those are some really small feet, can they stably hold this giant beast?

Not at all. But it looks good :sunglasses:

Great build and great photography! What’s the scale on it, or is there no intended scale?

I couldn’t say for sure but I reckon it’d be pretty big. If you mean, theoretically, in real life maybe around 7-8ft tall when stood upright like in the first photo, and then obviously all of the features in proportion with that

1 Like

shivers I can almost imagine hearing it roaring…

How’d you make it’s abdomin glow like that?

Jealousy canceled.

It’s a black light, makes neon colors glow.

1 Like

I really like the light up parts

Not for long :wink: