Čiemnôsk

Sorry for the weird name. In english, pronounce it “Cheemnawsk”. It was inspired from polish “ciemność”, which means “darkness”.
Anyway, I have had this MOC for a long time (that’s supposed to explain the dust), but he was missing a head. my goal was to make a MOC entirely out of black pieces (except for the hand, because I think it looks cool). I guess that his backstory would be something bland, like: he’s a demon of darkness, or something along those lines. I don’t know. I’m going to shut up now, and show you pictures:

and, now, the less flattering photos:
his back:

size comparison with typical Inika build:

16 Likes

He looks cool, but the light gray hand breaks up the black.

I think the custom stuff on this guy are my favorite parts!
I also like how the light reflects off of him adding a purple-ish shade to some parts of the MOC!

I’m pretty sure that’s just the light…

Unless he added some sort of reflective finish to the pieces, which I doubt.

That’s why I said how the light reflects off of him, but I can see the misconception it might have caused.:smile:

Also he mentioned about the light gray hand in the description of the MOC.

Alright, I still think it breaks up the color scheme.

1 Like

Yeah, when I looked at the pictures, I was disappointed with the blue reflections. The weird thing is, I don’t know where they come from. It was illuminated by artificial “yellow” light, so I don’t know where blue came from.

so… everything except his lower limbs? thanks!

Also, I could have made him entirely black, including the hand, but I think that if I ever come up with a back story, the hand (or glove, or whatever) would be a pivot point about him. Also, I don’t have those pieces in white, so I opted for light gray/ silver. (to the camera, it’s the same thing)

2 Likes

The torso looks really blocky.

I also don’t think that the shoulders are wide enough.

Pretty cool.

TBh, there’s not much I see that’s wrong with this other than the black pins sticking out of the thighs, but even then, it’s a pretty minor flaw. Overall, I’m a big fan of the MOC’s solid design!

1 Like

The only thing I don’t like is the claw hand. It’s out of place. Not just color wise, but also in its design.