Clarification on the serials

Good morning/afternoon, Mr. Farshtey. Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to be here and answer questions for us. We greatly appreciate it, and I hope you are well.

I don’t intend to badger you about the serials. My question is whether you’d be willing to restate/re-clarify your current stance on the last two serials for community members who may have missed your comments on them on the LMB or BZPower. If I understand correctly, you last mentioned you held off from working on them due to BIONICLE G2 and not having an official place to host them. I presume this is unchanged, but felt it worth asking as so you do not continue to get asked about it.

Many thanks, and have a great day!

21 Likes

There were a few reasons, but they by and large boil down to one thing: I can’t do any BIONICLE writing unless LEGO Company requests/gives me permission to do so. I asked about wrapping up the serials prior to the release of G2, but there was no interest. It made no sense to do it during G2, as it would distract from the product line. And at this point, there is really no benefit to TLC to promote stories about sets we no longer sell. Bottom line, story existed to help sell sets, and there are no more sets.

23 Likes