"Classic ninjago ending"?

So here’s the thing, often I hear @Mesonak say “wait, we need to end this with a ninjago style ending”, referring to ending off the episode laughing.

I don’t know why he calls it a “ninjago” ending when the end to about every episode of ninjago since The day Ninjago Stood Still has been either ominous, melancholy, grim, or occasionally happy but with that post-battle weariness.

I mean seriously!

There’s this one

Then there’s this one

And that one

And this one too
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4ZNVfxhgiyc/hqdefault.jpg

In fact, I can’t think of a single episode that they did end with a laughing moment since the stone army arc! XD

8 Likes

that would be why it’s “classic” Ninjago ending and not “common” Ninjago ending?

1 Like

While classic often goes along with age, it doesn’t necessarily mean old. I can see where you’re coming from, but the stone army arc is easily more classic than the filler episodes preceding it(where I assume the notion of a laughing ending comes from). Heck, I don’t even think many of the serpentine episodes had a laughing ending.

2 Likes

I believe its because the idiom was created back when that was still a thing.

3 Likes

Why should they? I take it as a sign of Ninjago growing up.

There’s that ending for season 7…

Ah well, a happy ending’s bound to happen at some point. Especially given that the rest of Skybound was defeat after defeat for the ninja.

Furthermore, that term isn’t even used anymore. It’s kinda irrelevant at this point.

true. The only episodes in season 1 that I can recall having a laughing ending, are episode 2: Home, Episode 5: Can of Worms, Episode 11: All of Nothing, and maybe Episode 9: The Royal Blacksmiths. :confused: