Club Penguin

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Club_Penguin_logo.png
Alright, show of hands, whoever played this game. I know I did, at least until Disney bought it.
Nostalgic memories of point and click secret agent missions and throwing snowballs, this pay-to-enjoy MMO was a blast for my 8 y/o self.

7 Likes

This game was amazing! I loved how you had to pay to do everything!

3 Likes

Pretty much.

2 Likes

I begged my parents to become a member and when I did you had to grind to get loads of money to buy stuff -_-
I had a profile called Zaktan007 or something like that and it had 14k gold on their, except…

I forgot the password :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Dang, I really love this game as a kid. So many fun memories… anybody else remember the agent missions involving Herbert and his pet crab Klutzy?

5 Likes

I wish they would’ve kept making those…

1 Like

same!

…I did…

Yeah to the eight year old Ekorak, this was quite the game. Never did get a membership or anything but I still had fun.

Ashamed to say that I got membership.
I’m so sorry mom…

5 Likes

I never played it, but my sister had the DS game based on it, and I played that once after she lost her DS.

Never played it, but nearly everyone I knew did. (I was usually busy playing Spybotics: The Nightfall Incident on Lego.com)

1 Like

I used to play it all the time. I was a black belt in cardjitsu and did all the secret agent missions but never got a membership. It was the highlight of my penguins life when they released cloths for non members.

Holy crap

Man

I remember pre disney buying it
It was awesome

The point and click secret agent missions were pretty dank yo
same with cardjitsu

3 Likes

I used to play this when I was 8. Then I realized Lego Universe was leaps and bounds more fun as a MMORPG.

5 Likes

I played it. Not a once did I know what to do, but boy did I play it.

i still play it

then people are like…

1 Like

So funny

I made a new account the other day

and went to the dojo thing to fite another member of the boards in cardjitsu

I won >:3

4 Likes

hey hey hey

I won og cardjistu

You just won firejitsu

D:<