Cogman.

So, I watched The Last Knight last night, and I absolutely loved it! I decided today to draw this picture of my favourite character. I had a bit of trouble adding the gold-ish sheen to his armour, but I think I did a pretty good job. Let me know what you you guys think. Constructive criticism is very much appreciated.

22 Likes

Seems like a waiter. I like this alot.

1 Like

Reminds me of Rung…

2 Likes

Legs are a little bit bland, other than that looks really cool

1 Like

He might’ve been my favorite part of the movie. It was unfortunate though he never did anything as a headmaster; him combining and controlling a dead decepticon in the final battle would have been awesome.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was really looking forward to that, especially with what he can do with the Nitro Zeus toy.

1 Like

It was exspecially disappointing because in Rotf when they had a pretender it actually pretended to be a human. Cogman is called a headmaster but he never used his headmaster alt mode or transformed in general.
I’m just glad bay is qiiting transformers now; about time.

2 Likes

To be fair they did say that he was missing his transtector.

2 Likes

Wait, when did they say that? Also, what is a transtector?

1 Like

It’s what makes a transformer able to transform; though knowing bay it’s just transformers technobabble. Also if they did it must have gotten lost in the sea of exposition.

1 Like

Oh! I know it as a t-cog.

1 Like

A transtector is not what makes a transformer able to transform, it’s the body that headmasters control/connect to. The device that allows transformers to transform is called a T-cog. Source: Transtector - Transformers Wiki

Anyways, nice art @decepticonaiden, Cogman was my favorite character from the movie, and you did a good job drawing him.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like