Triadic: C-Moon

Tetradic: Astolfo

Split Complementary: Vakama

19 Likes

cool collage assignment! I like #4

5 Likes

C moon looks great

4 Likes

Regarding Buttercup, what does the Complimentary color palette represent?

3 Likes

ah, these colors really don’t represent a specific thing for all of them, just the colors on the color wheel and the specific scheme (analogous, complimentary, etc.). For Buttercup it’s just orange and blue, for they align with each other in complimentary terms.

4 Likes

I like your style for Vakama. It does a good job of showing the organic bits under his armour.

4 Likes

I see. So it is those colors then. By the way are you able to do some requests? Like Bionicle requests that is. There was someone I had in mind. Your art is really extraordinary and wonderful by the way.

4 Likes

At some point, I may open them, but currently nope. Busy with a lot of college stuff atm

3 Likes

That is alright. Take as much time as you need, there is no hurry but when you get the chance, can you do an original Kanohi Mask later on? This Kanohi Mask will be the Kanohi Mask of the “Upper Moon”. In the Matoran encyclopedia, Toa would NEVER wear this mask because of how immoral it is.

4 Likes

Purple Vakama is something I never knew I wanted but now that I see it I believe I will be purchasing some purple spray paints and a Vakama Hordika set.

While Vakama is the only one I recognize, they’re all really cool, good job!

4 Likes

Ah, a person of culture.

6 Likes

Your art of Vakama really fits how creepy the Hordika were meant to be. I also like seeing Vakama in purple for some reason.

4 Likes

You are right, Hordika Vakama looks really awesome in purple as well. It brings the dark vibe in Bionicle as well.

3 Likes