Colour Happy Hagah

Had to give people the most extreme color combinations with this request. Also, very nice work with the renders.

Kualus - What shade of Trans. Blue? (you have a few to choose from, light, dark or medium?)
Bomanga - :+1:
Gaaki - What colour chrome?
Pouks - Oh geez…

2 Likes

Kualus - Very light
Bomanga - Mata mask gold
Gaaki - Chrome silver
Pouks - Chrome pink

interesting

This is what I’d like to see, though I’d prefer gold Bomonga and silver Gaaki.

Behold, the return of Pink Pouks!

4 Likes

This is good, I like this

Bomonga actually works really well in that mata mask gold color. But everyone else… Yeah, really the end result I expected. Too oppressive.

However, pink Pouks has been finally rendered, so people know exactly what they’d be getting were they to unironically vote for one. At this point the memes have been had so I doubt they will.

1 Like

Personally I would like a 2/2 split with silver and gold.
Gaaki - gold
Pouks - silver
Kualus - silver
Bomonga - gold

Honestly, I still would vote for it. I unironically like pink Pouks as a concept, and in practice too.

Anyways, nice renders, I love the you’ve got to be Ghid’ing me ones, although I wouldn’t actually vote for them (excluding pink Pouks as I’ve already said) nice work!

2 Likes

i like ‘em

my thoughts exactly
i request it

2 Likes

My art will most likely use the Krana Kal colors. Also, I won’t trace this, but I very well may have Kualus surfing on his shield, that’s a great idea! Credit will be given, of course.

2 Likes

Honestly Silver Bomonga looks sick!

@T4k4nuv4 Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. Honestly I wonder (though I don’t hope, colours don’t work for me) about pink Pouks and how well it’ll do. IMO, it’s a fun idea which I don’t believe will truly catch on farther than a meme. Maybe if LEGO had of had more pinks and purples within G1, I think it could’ve gotten a better footing within the community.
That said, we’ll have to wait and see.

@GoodGuy2006 Sorry, requests are done. I just wanted to give general ideas of what could be, and see what others might’ve wanted to see.

@darkbrick999 Well thanks! Good luck, I can’t wait to see your take!

2 Likes

I can make a lot of other recolors so you don’t need to, just send me the .io file

make Kualus = Light Gray, Norik = Orange, Bomonga = Dark Gray, Gaaki = Light Blue, Pouks = Tan, Iruini = Lime, or just Their Armor = Toa Mata Secondary Colors

did you mean dark grey?

Edit
Onua has dark grey, not dark bluish grey btw

Yeah.

Where did you get the knight kingdom pieces for stud.io?

I prefer the color that one of the entries went for, which is basically krana Kal colors but Bomonga is Pearl Gold instead of metallic green. Pearl Gold and flat dark gold are different enough to not be repetitive.
It kind of bugs me that, though we’re allowed to change metallic colors, we can’t change eye color. There are three Toa with Lime green eyes. If I were to choose, this would be my eye color distribution:
Gaaki-Red
Kualus-Dark green
Bomonga-Dark Blue it was the only one missing

1 Like

Found it on a Hagah entry, where the designer provided the Stud file.
Can’t remember which one, sorry.

1 Like

@mark03

3 Likes