Come to Daddy

A MOC made in summer of 2017,inspired by Aphex Twin’s music video “Come to Daddy”
Full album here(please excuse my poor camera skills) : Come to Daddy - Google Drive
Update:Ven has just reviewed this MOC.I am so thankful.

79 Likes

OH HOLY 'ECK! I LIKE THIS! OH-HO-HO-HO!

1 Like

Very ominous; I just wish there were more pictures.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. I think my favorite part is the stomach area. The tubes and spine thing look really cool

1 Like

i will eat your soul.

The video was weird, but this is flat out awesome.

I think you missed the link to the album on google drive.
Or is it not working?

1 Like

Ah, sorry, I missed that.

Its ok.Theres like 5 people that clicked the link out of the 40 that liked the post.
I would have added more,but at that point my account was half an hour old,so I wasnt allowed to do so.

1 Like

Reminds me of those cartoon episodes where a sentient machine makes itself even a body out of scrap and wires; I like it.

Yeah,thats probably what my subconscious was going for,although my main source of inspiration probably was the absolute `&!@-ton of tube pieces I had lying around.

UM, excuse me?! I’ll have you know that it was I who made a moc with a screen for a face first! And you were inspired by a song? What is wrong with you! I’ll have you speak to my layer.

/s

Joking aside, this is a really cool and well done moc. The shaping is really nice and I love the cables. 9/10 I ship our mocs.

2 Likes

Woah, that’s certainly an interesting design.

Ok, so, this looks awesome! I really love all the wires and cables. Also, this reminds me of Dominus Ambus

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who thought of him.

1 Like

1 Like

daddy/hachi fanfiction when?

1 Like

Is it inspired by the robot from the 2003 TMNT series?

It may as well be,because my childhood memories are quite unspecific,though the thing that really motivated me to make the tv-head is still the music video.

1 Like

I want your soul. I will eat your soul.

I saw this topic on the hot topics bar, but didn’t click on it because I mistook the picture for a computer monitor and some trash bags.

Needless to say, I am quite happy to be wrong. This MOC is pretty cool.

~W12~