Comic Con Commission Suggestion Topic

So I’m going to be at NYCC getting some Bionicle themed art. What would you guys want to see? I’ll put the top suggestions in a poll today or tomorrow.

5 Likes

Tahu or Takanuva.

You should make a picture of Ekimu fighting Kulta in the Great Forge! :smiley:

6 Likes

yee, I agree with this

1 Like

Pohatu or Onua

1 Like

Ekimu smackin’ Makuta in the face with his hammer would be pretty Fantasti-cool™.

2 Likes

Mata Nui and Makuta’s final battle and/or some kind of fight between the Mahri and the Bahraki. With the first one you get the massive scale of everything, and the second you have a large scale but also cool lighting and poses due to being underwater.

Tahu in the pose Raiden’s in in the menu for Revengance

1 Like

You should get this made into art

9 Likes

I second this.

1 Like

Awesome! Did you win that Facebook contest? As for the art, some protector battle scenes would be cool.

Edit: Even better, a G2 version of the Mata Nui robot with the Forge of the MM as its head.

1 Like

A PINK BIONICLE! /s

Artist’s rendition of the G1 Mask of Creation.

1 Like

Tahu Stars staring into a pool of water, with his reflection being his G2 Counterpart.

1 Like

That would be INCREDIBLE but likely expensive if we’re going off a character-by-character basis.

Personally speaking, I would like to see a character drawn that isn’t exactly mainstream (so no Toa), but I know that’s not what the majority would want. I would go with somebody like Makuta 03 or maybe one of the Ignition villains, like the Piraka/Barraki/Makuta of 08. Maybe Krika or Zaktan or Pridak. Or perhaps Lhikan, if we have to approach it from a heroic standpoint.

Umarak would also be cool but there are no good pictures of him.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

If we’re having a villain from those years we need Antroz of even better, Gadunka. Then there’s always Vezon

But I stand by my earlier post.

Maybe the 2008 vehicles?

That would be really awesome, but, as Meso said, unlikely.

I would personally like a picture of the 01 Matoran.

These guys are some of my favorite characters ever, and we don’t see much love for them anymore.

Agreed.

maybe Nidhiki?

How about Voriki?

No? :neutral_face:

Ok :disappointed:

/s

Hmmmm…

I think that a Vorox would be cool.

VORIKI
VORIKI
VORIKI
VORIKI