Community MOC Project: G1 Toa Teams

I forgot this existed.

2 Likes

Sorry I’ve taken so long over Kualus. He’s on my to-do list right after I finish my makuta, but he’s taken a whole year. :confused: Living away from my parts collection has made things awkward. Hopefully with the month I have at my parents’ I can get him together.

1 Like

You might have accidentally typed in the wrong username, but I don’t remember applying for Gali Mistika. Thanks.

1 Like

Never mind me dropping out. I got time now to build onewa

1 Like

i told you last year i left the project

1 Like

I recently posted a MOC that I imagined as Tahruk, the Toa Cordak of Fire. Sure, he is not in his Toa form there, but I might try to make him one later on. I will post the topic below, you are welcome to take a look!

2 Likes

Alright, here is my entry: Arvik, Toa of Iron

9 Likes

Could I do the individual Toa of Plasma?

1 Like

Yeah that’s fine

Thanks.

1 Like

Kualus is complete, working on a potential little Smoke Hawk companion for him but really all I have to do now is take some pictures! Sorry it’s taken this long. I’ve had various projects, a degree, four jobs and various other random events keeping me from my parts collection which has stayed back at my parents’ the whole time. I think that qualifies as a dark age.

Turns out his toa tool is supposed to double as a flute, so that’s fun.

1 Like

I know this topic has been kinda “asleep” for a few months, but would I be able to do Jaller Inika and Toa Dume?

1 Like

Sure.

Alright, out of curiosity, are the two toa who were fused to make Prototype included? They were probably mentioned and I missed them, but I was just wondering.

1 Like

They weren’t, I forgot about them. But when I realised I didn’t add them because there were so many as there was already

Ok, in any case they are an exception, seeing as they were a fusion for basically most of canon.

1 Like

Wow, I completely forgot about this.

1 Like

Sliiiightly late, but, here!

3 Likes

is this project still alive or its now dead

*Hindi

triggered :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like