Community Project: Let’s Build Rahkshi Kaita

You got it!

The color combination of red, black, and brown is available for selection

Hey can I get dibs on red, green, black?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not, @TeelGuy has claimed that one

Although currently on the list numbers 13, 16, 17, 19, and 20’s color combinations are available

1 Like

Can I do brown, black, red. Thanks.

1 Like

It is yours

1 Like

thanks

3 Likes

Lets do this again

Could I have red, brown, white?

2 Likes

I feel like this could be a fun source of inspiration for a Kaita. :eyes:
image|nullxnull

4 Likes

Can I reserve 17?

1 Like

Wait a minute…we got Dark green rahkshi head from the Rahaga, we got Dark green rahkshi feet from Kongu…and there is a dark green Kraata case thing? I did not know a dark green Rahkshi was possible, you learn something every day!

7 Likes

Hnnnnggh you’re going to make me buy more parts

3 Likes

Realize I’ve been radio silent on this front, so I just wanted to reassure that I am working on my entry. My only delay has been that it seems like my Panrahk is lost to the limbo known only as “the postal service.” Once that shows up I’ll be able to crack out my entry. In the meantime, I quickly whipped something up in Stud.io to show a rough idea of what I’m going for. I’m pretty happy with how Turahk and Panrahk are utilized, but Lerahk still needs some work. I think flipping it over so that its shell is its underbelly and rearranging the legs would work, but any suggestions in that regard would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Hmm currently this design looks like it would be very difficult to support weight IRL. I’m not sure that 4 legs would be enough with how forward shifted that weight is, or if the slizer arms would be able to support those torsos

Spitballing here, but perhaps you could use the additional lerahk legs to help hold the other ones up somehow?

1 Like

Are the rahkshi spines and kraata cases available in default stud.io?

The backs are, the spines are not.

All Rahkshi parts are available in default stud.io except for the spines and the kraata.

2 Likes

That’s a good thought about the upper weight, I hadn’t considered that. A sort of back support strut would probably help, though pieces wise I’m not sure how it would work out.

I had envisioned the model using all six legs, but ran out of blacks pins to connect the extra pair in the manner I did with the first two pairs. I think it’s certainly doable, but it will be easier for me to work out how once I get all three in-hand.

Thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes
Rahkshi Kaita Bie (W.I.P.)

Not sure if it works. It’s main problem is that it needs a stand and that it has to have a more or less straight surface to stand on with it.
and another problem is that I suck at posing and messed up some stuff
It should fit the size rules.

4 Likes

I also notice that this piece is present, which is not included in any of the Rahkshi sets. (Unless you are excluding this from the actual moc?)

I’d like to take a crack at Kaita 19.

2 Likes

Yes. None of the pieces from the stand are counted as part of the moc.

1 Like