Community Project: Let’s Build Rahkshi Kaita

Disclosure
This is NOT a canon-contest. This is all for fun head-canon for us to fill out some combiner models.

Introduction
Hello everyone! I recently became a Master, which means I can do a community project. In doing so, I would like to start a project with community to help create the different Rahkshi Kaita from the original 6. The selection of r items from n items is a combination (not an arrangement) of r items from that n items. This means the number of ways of selecting r items from n items = 𝑛𝐶𝑟. And 6𝐶3 is 20. So, there are 20 ways to select three items from a group of six items. We will be excluding the Heat-Vision Rahkshi from the Stars wave due to differences in parts/aesthetic. The goal is to make Kaita that look like they would belong in G1 canon.

Rules
1. Rahkshi Kaita must be a combination of 3 from the original 6.
2. Only parts from the 3 selected Rahkshi may be used, no illegal connections within the MOC.
3. State the color combination you are going to contribute prior to submission so I may list it in the topic and so others may know before time.
4. No repeated color combinations, if someone else has already requested that combination then it is out of the bag.
5. Create a separate topic to link to this one upon submission of your MOC, you may include one photo of your MOC with the submission.
6. MOC must attempt to utilize parts well and be approximately Kaita size. (This means do not make a mini MOC, it must be large)
7. Provide a name of 2-3 letters fitting the “spirit” of the Rahkshi Kaita naming system in place.
8. Kaita must be able to hold 1 kraata.
9. Submissions must be submitted 1 month after claimed, any specified photos/modifications must occur 1 week after requested.

If there is any confusion on the rules, please feel free to ask!

Thats about it! I am not going to try to be picky and deny anyone as long as they are following the rules and in good faith. I reserve the right to deny entries that attempt to subvert the rules and present entries that are not in good faith. We are going to be nice, don’t insult anyone’s MOC, although positive critiques are welcome. Let’s begin!

Rahkshi Kaita
1. Rahkshi Kaita Za
(Red, green, white)
2. Rahkshi Kaita Vo
(Black, blue, brown)
3. @TheCobaltCorsair Rahkshi Kaita Usa
(Red, white, blue)
4. @Takutanuva Rahkshi Kaita Wi
(Black, white, red)
5. @Takutanuva Rahkshi Kaita Ru
(Blue, green, brown)
6. @ToaKebaka Rahkshi Kaita Ke
(Red, green, blue)
7. @Monopoly Rahkshi Kaita Xu
(White, brown, green)
8. @GoodGuy2006 Rahkshi Kaita Bna
(Black, white, green)
9 @Takutanuva Rahkshi Kaita Ika
(Blue, green, white)
10. @TheJerminator Rahkshi Kaita Tri
(Black, brown, green)
11. @Brickbot99 Rahkshi Kaita Zor
(Blue, white, brown)
12. @CMO Rahkshi Kaita Vey
(Red, green, brown)
13. @KirbyLoreEnthusiast Rahkshi Kaita Kra
(brown, black, red)
14. @Prodak Rahkshi Kaita Da
(brown, black, white)
15. @TeelGuy Rahkshi Kaita Yo
(red, black, green)
16. @Senit Rahkshi Kaita Bie
(blue, green, black)
17. @Takutanuva Rahkshi Kaita Ato
(red, brown, blue)
18. @Takutanuva Rahkshi Kaita Jö
(red, blue, black)
19. @Kraata
(Black, blue, white)
20. @Takutanuva (Honorary @Eilrach) Rahkshi Kaita Eil
(Red, brown, white)

16 Likes

I hope this was inspired by my topic :grin:

2 Likes

It definitely played a role! Would you like to get in on this?

1 Like

Are digital mocs allowed?

1 Like

As long as they use the correct pieces from the combination selected, don’t go over on available parts, and no clipping, yes!

3 Likes

Good to hear :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Thanks, though I am not sure I have neccessary skill. Let’s see…
I own 4 of the 2003 Rahkshi, but I would need to do a lot of part hunting to locate most of their components. Hmm, but more I think about it, more I like the idea of participating.
You know what, you got me! I will reserve the RGB combo of Turahk, Lerahk and Guurahk for myself and I’ll see what I can do.

I hope there is no time limit on this, because I probably can’t produce anything under a month.

2 Likes

No time limit, I will put you down!

Added rule #9.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I’d love to do Kurahk, Panrahk and Lerahk if I can.

2 Likes

That seems to be an interesting color scheme. I believe we haven’t seen a combo model with this one before?

2 Likes

I enjoy doing the odder colour schemes. The browns and greens would probably take centre stage as they seem very plantlike to me, with the white likely being an accent colour.

3 Likes

Very random thought: does it make sense to call the 2010 Stars Rahkshi Starrahk? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Haa I like it!

2 Likes

Does the kaita have to be able to hold a kraata? I feel like that should be a rule.

1 Like

I agree, I will add it.

maybe I’ll join…

1 Like

i think i have five rahkshi and two kraata (greenrahk and blackrahk)
gimme a combo
i can try

1 Like

Hmmm. Blue, green, black?

Edit. ^still available

i’ll check when i get home
but now that i think about i think blue is the one i don’t have
maybe i’ll do black white green

2 Likes

I might as well sign up, I’ll take blue, green, and white.

1 Like