Rahkshi Kaita Ke

At long last Turahk, Guurahk and Lerahk pool their sinister energies together to form a Rahkshi Kaita Ke!
What will emerge from the whirpool of force? A serpent, or dragon-like creature or an abstract horror? Beast with many legs or massive head with appendages?

No. None of those, though some other trio could certainly achieve them.

This Kaita does not change the template its masters came up with millenia ago… Rahkshi Kaita Ke just makes it…BIGGER.

Every Rahkshi Kaita gains a unique power. Rahkshi Kaita Ke develops rocket boosters on its feet allowing it to perform high jumps and ultra fast charges towards its enemies:

This Kaita is piloted by Kraata Ul.

Parts usage:
Rahkshi spine 2/3
Rahkshi back cover 2/3
Rahkshi chest section 3/3
Rahkshi Kraata holder 3/3
Rahkshi torso lower 2/3
Rahkshi torso upper 3/3
upper arm piece 4/6
colored hand piece 30/30
trans neon hand piece 3/3
Rahkshi upper leg 4/6
Rahkshi lower leg 4/6
Rahkshi foot 4/6
Rahkshi head 3/3
Kraata 1/3
weapon tip 6/6
axle connector 3/3
tan pin-axle 4/12
axle 10 3/3
axle 3 9/9
axle 2 15/18
gear 2/3

I hope you will enjoy my contribution. Now we are closer to the 11480 possible Rahkshi Kaita.

22 Likes

Looks much more consistant design wise than the original designs, very neat.

1 Like

Very good looking, I especially like the claws and head.

1 Like

@Alucia @Rukah Thank you very much!
The thing I am most proud of are the lower legs - there is some not so obvious engineering taking place.

1 Like

11,480? Does that mean a Kaita composed of Guurahk, Lerahk, and Turahk would be materially different to one composed of Lerahk, Guurahk, and Turahk?

No, that number refers to the combination of ALL 42 Rahkshi types.

He built this as one of the contributions for my project which only involves the original 6, which only have a total of 20 (unique) combinations.

For example the formula for that is 6C3=20. But if I had included the Stars Rahkshi into that mix, the combinations would be 7C3=35, and if we just threw another in there then it would be 8C3=56, 9C3=84… you see how fast it starts growing. All the way until 42C3=11,480.

1 Like

Oh, my mistake. I didn’t realize 42C3 was so large.

1 Like

Yeah it gets crazy how fast it starts to grow

1 Like

Yep, just as Takutanuva said. I was refering to this topic of mine Kaita combinatorics
It is esspecially crazy when you realize each one of those Rahkshi Kaita has a unique ability. I am therefore happy that most of the participants in Takutanuva’s project include their ability in their topics :+1: