Rahkshi Kaita Kra

Rahkshi Kaita moc for @Takutanuva 's community project

Kaita of the three rahkshi: Turahk, Vorhak, and Panrahk, that is Fear, Hunger, and Fragmentation.

The form of this fusion takes on similarities to their master, the Makuta, and gains the power over shadow. This towering Kaita sports a split head with six eyes, that opens into a screeching maw.

It wields three interchangeable spears mounted across its back, giving it the ability to quickly change out weapons.

The increased intelligence granted by its three kraata make it a formidable foe.

Like the Makuta himself, the Katia Kra holds its Kraata in its chest and leg cavities:

Thank you all for viewing my moc for @Takutanuva 's community project.

26 Likes

The three-heads-make-a-mouth thing is pretty creepy. Also I like the weapon idea.

2 Likes

This collab has put out some really creative combiners

2 Likes

Lots of really clever parts usage, great stature, and easily identifiable as a Kaita you wouldn’t want to face. Great work!

1 Like

That head design is brilliant! It’s like a combo of the Rahkshi in Mask of Light and that thing from Stranger Things. And you’ve done a great job of emulating Makuta’s set form.

2 Likes

Great work! I really like how much this resemble Makuta, and the head design is sure to strike fear in any of its opponents!

1 Like

I’ve had a look at a few of these Rahkshi Kaita models and there’s some really good stuff here. I like the nice little reference to the Miramax Rahkshi with the head design, and how the Kraata holders are positioned in the same way as Ol’ Terry himself. Not sure why it would gain shadow powers though, especially seeing as Darkness exists as a separate Rahkshi power. Other than that, amazing work!

1 Like