Community Writing Project- Remake of G1

Community, it’s a community project.

Oh, well count me in.

Community. It makes sense for the Sign-up and official topic to be in the same forum.

I’m in

Alright. It’s up.

Working title/logo

5 Likes

That’s a nice title.

So. Hard reboot, or a soft one? We should make a poll about it. (I can’t im on a mobile right now)

It really depends on how much we can take. I would vote for a hard one, since Its much more fun building up an Universe from the bottom. But if Its “retold” than it should be a soft reboot.

The original idea was a soft one, following the main storyline with slight changes to fill plotholes, or provide clarity, or for stylistic reasons. I’m not sure if that is still 100% accurate though…

3 Likes

I like that. But if thats the case, we need lore masters, to make sure what we are doing. We don’t want to create more questions. :smile:

Take a look at the new website!

1 Like

BS01 will be our BEST friend.

2 Likes

@matanui606 Ooo right almost forgot about it.
Than I Guess we’ll be fine

I think we should have someone who doesn’t write a lot, but rather helps oversee the story. Sort of like a supervisor.

I volunteer as tribute!

1 Like

Well, I’m not really in charge of this. I’d wait for @TawaOfFire 's approval.

We should have a group of those. Because not everyone is going to be on all the time.

I’ll have this set to tracking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m interested in seeing where this goes.

I would join, but I’m a procrastinator. I can’t even finish writing the story for my own MOCs.

But if you ever need help generating ideas, I’m here.

Here’s one: Find a way to avoid the giant robot thing.

The website looks great, and like I said before, I can’t wait to read these, based on the overall look, it seems really promising. :smile:

1 Like