Community Xbox One Game Night 2: August 8, 2015

I have decided to host another Xbox One game night. It’s been a while since my last one, so I thought it would be appropriate to have another before school starts up again. As in the title, the game night is happening on August 8th at 7:00 Central Time. Here are the games that we can play:
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Titanfall

Feel free to suggest any other games you would like to play. I am open to anything, except Destiny. I don’t feel like going on raids and missions with you guys as a skrub. I don’t own the game, hence I will have to rent it, and I don’t want to be left in the dust. Gotta make it fair.
Anyways, I hope to see as many of you as I can!

3 Likes

Saturday, Really Saturday out of all the days… Saturday I HAVE PLANS ON SATURDAY!!!

EVERY GAME NIGHT I HAVE MISSED!.. EVERY SINGLE ONE! I EVEN HAVE ALL THOSE GAMES!

3 Likes

I can finally join one of these.

yus

2 Likes

Wait I live in the west coast what time would that be for me and I have the MCC my GT is Das101x

It will be 5:00 PM for you.
@ReconJakers, what day will you be free?
Also, I need everyone’s gamertags.
@Das101fulYT we are now friends.

1 Like

I’M IN YO (hopefully)

GT: Mesonak1110

2 Likes

Sweet!
@Vuhii What is your GT?
Also, does everyone have a mic?
Also also, @Middlefingerstudios Can I just assume you’ll be there?

ToaVuhii

On another note, I still need to get MC on Xbox One.

1 Like

but of course (most likely)

@Vuhii Do you have any of the other games on the list above, or any other suggestions? Truthfully, the last two game nights I’ve had were only like 50% gaming. The rest of the time, @Middlefingerstudios , @MikeEmeraldBlade , and I just sat there talking.

@Middlefingerstudios I figured that.

1 Like

I have Halo MCC.

I don’t have Titanfall, though.

2 Likes

hey so, I’m bad with timezones, so I’m sorry what time will this be for hawaii :laughing:

huh, if meso joined us that’d be pretty cool and mix things up

[quote=“Vuhii, post:8, topic:11198”]
On another note, I still need to get MC on Xbox One.
[/quote]it’s like 20 bucks I think

I’ll find a way to make things work. If we don’t play Titanfall, I don’t need to go the Video store to rent it. MFS is right. MC is only $20.

@Middlefingerstudios 2:00 in the afternoon I believe.

thank you good sir

also Vuhii

just found out, titanfall used at gamestop is $15

Or you could rent it like I will be.

1 Like

@MiraculousPrime Like Sunday maybe… I dunno.

We could still play outside of the game night. Granted, it won’t be as fun as having approxtimately5 people.

Hey @Middlefingerstudios do you remember that custom game we played on MCC with the teleporters?

Titanfall is best game, anyone who doesn’t have it should fosho rent it (and you’ll probably enjoy it enough to buy it :P)

-Mesonak

1 Like

I got it for free during E3 week, and I played it for days straight. I am currently around level 50 I think. It was only free for that week, though.

it’s pretty fun

could have really benefited from having a campaign though :confused:

2 Likes