Completed Toa Hagah

@ToaBrockmanofFire I agree about the 2-2-2 split, although I do sort of like how Pouks is the odd man out with pearl dark grey. It makes him a bit more unique, which I think he deserves, seeing as he was the least featured of all the Rahaga.

Question answered: I used those magical ‘liftarms’ thare actually catalogued as Technic Cams https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=6575#T=C in Bricklink. I used two for each Toa Hagah, for a total of four.

3 Likes

me agrees, the kalmah foot keeps getting in the way of the kardavohkii shoulders i got on my pouks, but Iowering it kinda gives him a sIouch beIIy imo so i just stuck with a nuva chest which i think Iooks nice next to the buIky shouIders

3 Likes

@MagicalDrawingMuffins I can’t try it on my Toa Pouks, because he’s packed up, but what if you changed the connection point of his head to the back axle hole, like how Toa Vakama or Toa Matau have their heads connected?

3 Likes

nah that neck onIy works for vakama and co, he needs the extra neck girth for his rsg kadin

1 Like