Cordax 7.0 (Self-MOC)

alright y’all, you know what time it is. It’s finally time for the next Cordax! This time he’s bigger, better, and… lilac?

Yeah. Cordax is like now for some reason.

alright, here’s some more pictures I guess

me when you say you don’t like lime la croix

m’cordax

c&c is appreciated!

39 Likes

Cordax went from being the discord logo to being a discord mod
he even has the fedora
or is that reddit?

13 Likes

zork, cordax has had a fedora since 2020

7 Likes

me dreading the next phase of discord admin

9 Likes

I like the lilac and his banana collar. His arms make him look like he’s wearing a winter coat. Tis the season

4 Likes

Tis’ the season to be a Reddit mod indeed.

4 Likes

he’s gettin’ bigger

2 Likes

big chonkie boi

4 Likes

The bigger look does work quite well and I like the lilac with the yellow, the only thing bothering me might be the shoulder armour parts on the lower arm, but other than that looking kinda weird, he is great.

5 Likes

He also gained a few extra pounds it seems, has he been eating junk food lately?

5 Likes

It’s just sparkling water weight

7 Likes

what have i predicted

6 Likes

I know I’ve already praised some aspects of this MOC privately, but it won’t stop me from doing it again :dizzy_face:
So, how do I put this… I honestly think this is your best MOC yet. The colour blocking is excellent, as is the colour scheme (I even think that I prefer the lilac colour over the OG purple, it’s much easier on the eyes), the shaping is great, there are no clashing textures whatsoever, everything is extremely cohesive, nothing really looks out of place or stand out in a bad way… overall, great stuff!

And, even though this brilliant Cordax head design has existed for a while how, I feel like that this is the first version of him that goes perfectly with its smooth, minimalistic system aesthetic perfectly. Well, that’s not surprising, considering that most of the surfaces on the MOC are smooth, studless system slopes and equally smooth SW ccbs armour pieces.

And I’m also really glad to have been able to help you with perfecting this MOC as much as possible!

Ayyyy look we’ve synchronised

7 Likes

in order to bring himself to the next level of discord moderation, cordax has become digitized. no
longer does he need a computer, for he is now part of it

(special thanks to @Alucia for the renders)

11 Likes

if you’ve ever wanted to see how cordax is made, modify him, or mangle him beyond repair, you can do that now

have fun

5 Likes

ok so I was changing cordax’s legs to be more stable for the umpteenth time and I accidentally made it so that he can do this

there’s an eye there because as some of you may know I use mixel eyes for ball joints and you cannot stop me wait no what are you doing don’t call the police

so uh I saw an opportunity and now cordax has a mouth his stomach

11 Likes

That’s concerning, but also–why not, right? =P

4 Likes

Now the phrase “he is cute until he opens his mouth” has gotten a whole new freaking meaning

15 Likes

that is a much slimmer cordax

also I didn’t realize we were related :thinking:

6 Likes

This is what I call artistic interpretation

6 Likes