Cordax 8.0 (Self-MOC)

he’s finally here, and with a new hoodie too!

This is the first version of Cordax with a cloth sweater, and is definitely my favorite so far.

Versions 6.0 and 7.0 made the design too complex and large, and this new one returns to the roots that 5.0 created. Who knows, maybe we might see a new C-Mech sometime in the future :stuck_out_tongue:

uh-oh, I think he’s angry!

That’s right, the stomach monster joke that came from a questionable building technique in 7.0 has returned in a much more fleshed out fashion!

Unfortunately, you have to remove the regular legs and attach a separate assembly to get it to work, but I think it’s cool anyway.

That’s all I have for now, I hope you enjoyed the new Cordax!

20 Likes

Adorable and horrifying

I like it, nice moc

6 Likes

Very cute, 10/10

5 Likes

HE IS SUS

7 Likes

The stomach mouth has really come a long way I love how it turned out

4 Likes

HE’S NOT FAT!!!!!!!!!! :partying_face:

…And because of that, his sweat shirt seems to be falling off him. The bagginess is making the very thin neck be really pronounced, and I think his giraffe father’s side is more obvious than normal. However, unlike other mocs with full clothes, he doesn’t appear to be particularly ill-fitting inside them, which is good.

I need to know his weight loss plan even if it involves getting a dedede stomach

5 Likes

I guess Pride didn’t manage to kill Gluttoney afterall.

6 Likes

It’s soooo cute! But also super scary! I love it!!!

5 Likes

The cutest little guy I’ve seen in a while.

Nice moc!

4 Likes

I’m guessing that this version of your selfmoc is inspired by Among us.

3 Likes

No, actually, and I’m kind of kicking myself for not realizing that. The stomach mouth was inspired by this drawing by @NOTaHFfan:

8 Likes

Oh. Cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

its amazing
the cloth element really gives him some dimension!

2 Likes

This is absolutely delightful

I don’t know what kind of dark magic you conjured up to create that hoodie, but it looks incredible. And knowing that my silly little drawing inspired an official version of Cordax is so heartwarming

also, now that cordax 8.0 is out, the balance of cordaxes and renners has been restored:

IMG_3171
IMG_3172

7 Likes

I choose to believe the stomach mouth and legs are actually Cordax. Everything the hoodie covers is vestigial

6 Likes

Man why would you reveal Cordax’s secret like that?

6 Likes