CORNELIUS: A tale of greatness and corn.

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY BING CHAT

Cornelius was a corn farmer who loved his crops more than anything. He worked hard every day, tending to his fields, harvesting his corn, and selling it at the market. He was proud of his corn, which was the sweetest and juiciest in the land.

One day, as he was walking through his fields, he noticed a strange sight. There was a patch of corn that was taller and greener than the rest. He approached it curiously and saw that the ears of corn were shining with a golden light. He reached out to touch one, but as soon as he did, he felt a jolt of electricity run through his body.

He fell to the ground, unconscious. When he woke up, he found himself in a different place. He was surrounded by corn stalks that reached up to the sky. The air was filled with a sweet aroma and a gentle breeze. He heard a voice in his head, saying:

“Welcome, Cornelius. You have been chosen by the corn great beings to join us in our realm. You have shown your devotion and passion for corn, and we are pleased with you. You are now one of us, a corn god.”

Cornelius was stunned. He could not believe what he was hearing. He looked at himself and saw that he had changed. His skin was golden and smooth, his hair was silky and yellow, and his eyes were bright and green. He felt a surge of power and joy in his veins.

He realized that he had been given a great honor and a great responsibility. He was now a guardian and a protector of corn, and he had to use his abilities wisely and kindly. He thanked the voice in his head and asked what he had to do.

The voice said:

“You have to watch over the corn fields of the world, and make sure they are healthy and abundant. You have to bless the farmers who grow corn, and reward them for their efforts. You have to spread the love and the joy of corn to all people, and teach them its benefits and uses. You have to defend corn from any threats or enemies, and punish those who harm or disrespect it.”

Cornelius nodded. He understood his duties and accepted them gladly. He felt a connection with all the corn in the world, and he could sense their feelings and needs. He also felt a connection with the other corn gods, who welcomed him warmly and taught him their secrets.

He was happy in his new life, and he never missed his old one. He had found his true calling, and he fulfilled it with pride and honor. He was Cornelius, the corn farmer turned corn god.

6 Likes

That would be an epic D&D character.

1 Like

This reads like it was written by AI

2 Likes

it was

2 Likes

Did you use OpenAI or Sudowrite?

2 Likes

bing chat

2 Likes

Bing chat wow

3 Likes

yup, bing chat

2 Likes

this was super corny

that’s something you should specify at the beginning rather than, y’know, not at all

5 Likes

W H Y

2 Likes

Yeah agreed. I mean I recognized it (I have played with AI writing tools before just so I can recognize how they work) and I wish I had gotten a disclaimer anyways.

2 Likes

Bing chat is actually just OpenAI.

3 Likes