CosmiCorp Wave 1

Bodyless John

Astro Soldier

Zimmeon Dexler

AssistDroid and AssistDrone

Algorian Galleyrand

Aximan Lagrange

Maximian Kelvin

I have all these guys posted individually with descriptions elsewhere but I thought it would be neat to post them here in one wave. I think of these guys as my own Space constraction figure line, and I’ll have more of them to post going forward. I intend to post the full waves in one post here.

18 Likes

These guys give me both Buzz lightyear and Warhammer vibes, cool mocs

4 Likes

I relate to bodyless john on a deeply personal level

6 Likes

Neat to see some new use of KKII heads! Aximan is probably my favorite. Biggest criticism is I’m not sure what the technic bricks on the front of these guys are for, and especially on the first two full guys it disrupts the shaping.

5 Likes

the purple one really reminds me of the dwarves from DRG

5 Likes

I love the use of the Knight’s Kingdom II heads. I like how the background color for the heads doesn’t clash with the rest of the moc. I don’t usually see many MOCs that use them

4 Likes

These builds look pretty nice. The Knight’s Kingdom heads certainly make them unique since you don’t really see pieces of that nature used that often in mocs. Very cool constraction spacemen

2 Likes

Very unique style of moc, I like them all!

3 Likes

The technic bricks on the chests are supposed to be power packs/control panels. But I think I managed to convey that idea a little better with some of the later ones I built than in these guys

1 Like

The communityy: “the KKII heads are not very useful for moccing”

Doomdistrict: “hold my Kanoka”

2 Likes