Could a LEGO Ideas Project Save Bionicle/Constraction?

You just said people who think this are overcrowding the boards

1 Like

Because a singular reply to a topic regarding the matter constitutes this.

2 Likes

Hey guys, we are getting off-topic here. I don’t want this topic to be closed, so please let’s return to the original discussion.

yeah, Sorry about that.

back on topic, I think its plausible, but it’s probably not going to happen.

1 Like

I agree, but as I said before, we haven’t really tried it to the scale where it’s actually likely to happen.
Thinking about this more, what if resubmitted a brickonkile set to LEGO Ideas? There have been plenty of good ones that might have a chance if they gain the needed support.

A post was merged into an existing topic: LEGO’s Advertising Strategy: Original v Licensed

Which would require creating a Bionicle theme again, which LEGO would better do entirely on their own, and LEGO Ideas wouldn’t spur that on at all.

######Thinking about it, I would love to see one reworked to be not-Bionicle and just have a fantasy-adventure theme.

2 Likes

Great idea! I don’t see why not.

once again there is this.

I honestly would like to see something come out similar to this. I thought that Elves was going to be similar, but it disappointed me. As soon as I heard the phrase, “BFFs over BFs” I was out.

I’m working on something I might want to put up on ideas, not really constraction tho. Will probably take quite a while till it’s done!
Has something to do with the letters B I and O

6 Likes

but there’s no b in ninjago :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang it! Spelling is hard!

You’re making a statue of Obi Wan!

7 Likes

A new feature just came out on the LEGO Ideas website that allows the user to search and see if a certain IP is allowed. Apparently Bionicle (and all the other original LEGO IPs) are allowed for LEGO Ideas.

9 Likes

That’s awesome! I wish this had come out a lot sooner! Zam Wesell, let’s go

2 Likes

Intriguing…

Anyone care to step forward? I’d vote for @BlackboltJohnson :stuck_out_tongue:

This is all speculative of course, but if we could get some people to put builds forward, and the best/most likely to get made would go in, and we get as many of us and any other community members on other platforms that we can find (the subreddit perhaps) to vote for it…

Just a thought.

3 Likes

I would vote for @Sokoda. I think he would be the best for this task, since he has submitted other projects on LEGO Ideas before.

1 Like

Thank you, as I mentioned before here I’m working on a Bionicle model for quite a while now already and I’m done with my concepts and ideas and I’m building it right now, so I’m not sure how long it will take, but I’m putting a lot of thought and effort into this build!

As far as I know there was never a problem with submitting BIONICLE models on ideas, but now we have the confirmation

4 Likes

There was. For a while. The didn’t want anything based on existing or previous lego IP’s.