Could Good Guy be a doll?

Really I always saw them as matoran from Karzahni’s realm that escaped/were sent out. And if not then maybe some kind of mutated beings (matoran, turaga, some kind of rani that is now more sentient than before, etc) like the rahaga.

4 Likes

They are most certainly not Karzahni Matoran, for one simple reason: They don’t have masks (except Good Guy 07). As far as mutated and such, at that point you’re creating new characters, which would be unnamed, have very little known about them and have no effect on the story what so ever, which I think most agree is not necessary and unwished for.

5 Likes

Well who says their masks aren’t welded/merged with their faces, who knows what Karzahni’s was doing, and as for the mutation, that could be used to explain the lack of masks, who says they’d really do/affect anything canon-wise? really I don’t know, bad at explaining how my ideas work sometimes and I also don’t much care what people canonize, I’ll go for it.

Also as for good guy 07 I’m pretty sure he’s supposed to represent turaga Lhikan.

1 Like

See the picture at the top for Good Guy 07. He is not Lhikan, Gold Good Guy is however.

I don’t see any reason for Karzahni to merge the masks to their faces, and still there’s the problem that you’re creating an irrelevant character that we essentially know nothing about. As for Rahi, it could work, but there’s still the problem of there being little to no information on them.

2 Likes

I gotta love the fact that at of all the questions the one that drew discussion was the one about the promotional figures being in universe toys.

7 Likes

Ok said that wrong, meant the gold one and got confused when you said good guy 07 had one.

As for character wise, really I can only see the ones with masks working, 07’s probably just a mahri nut matoran, probably a guard or something, one of the ones who try to fight off the attacks (pretty sure those were a thing), as for the others, either they’re statues (Karzahni’s possibly, he had matoran turned statues in his realm), some kind of wierd rahi or dolls like the guy who made this topic said,

2 Likes

i do believe your replying to the guy who made the topic, also if they are dolls, of course they can have what ever mask they want, think of our toa mocs, we all have the mask we want most, so the dolls would have the mask of what ever the maker wants the most, plus some masks are difficult to make or they are older ( for without the masks ) so the masks have maybe fallen off or gotten lost like often what happens with the actual toys.

1 Like

Yeah that would make sense and I was partially replying to Wolk and the creator of this topic, he’ll see it and we’ll see if he has any thoughts on it.

2 Likes

Wolk did create this topic. They’re one in the same.

2 Likes

Oh… Crap, I do not pay enough attention (laughs nervously) well then, it’s up to him anyways, I really don’t mind what it’ll be, I was just saying how I kinda thought of them.

1 Like

As for statues, for the original Good Guy, that could actually make sense, however he has eyes and red arms. I would imagine the statues to be rather dull and gray.

2 Likes

Yeah that would make sense… I mean sure someone could’ve painted them but, ehhhh… Really I do like your idea, I could see it working.

2 Likes

Guys, can we not start another fight between the cast members? it could only get worse if we mentioned the leg size of the good/bad guys.

3 Likes

Secretly wants a discussion of this in the next podcast

6 Likes

I bet Greg only brought up size so he didn’t have to say whether Good Guy was canon or not. I mean, Axonn was a giant that was several feet taller than the Toa Inika, but his set form is around the same size as them. So Good Guy can be several sizes tinier than the Matoran but have his set be around the same size. Either that or he made a mistake like all beings do. Especially the Great Beings.

5 Likes

What if Good Guy could be a great being? I mean, Velika was a small boring set about the same size as Good Guy, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for this to be taken into consideration. :wink:

12 Likes

Personally as much as I could see good guy as a matoran that simply has no mask and see both bad guys as a dwarf breed of
Skakdi Greg said no to this multiple times and that’s to bad

2 Likes

Do you realise that Matoran who lose their masks fall into a state similar to coma?

3 Likes

I mean he could be comatose, and we would never know.

4 Likes

okay but they would definitely be short legs

1 Like