Could The LEGO Movie 2...save BIONICLE/Constraction?

I honestly don’t construction is dying. After putting so much work into the CCBS system to make it feel like the action figure equivalent to the brick I don’t think they’ll scrap it.

1 Like

Wait, there’s going to be a LEGO Movie 2?

I thought LEGO Batman was the LEGO Movie 2?

1 Like

They arnt saying conraction is dying, they are saying Bionicle might, There are other things lego can and has done with constraction other then Bionicle

Well The LEGO Movie 2 could used a BIONICLE/CCBS Character, so just used Tahu With Chris Hemsworth as the Voice to be the comedic version of are most favorite Toa, and Minifigures might calls them Giants/Titans since they are huge to the minifig scale.

I second that reaction.

I honestly doubt it because Lego probably would’ve given the green light to continue or discontinue bionicle by 2017

1 Like

Honestly, I think the most Bionicle/constraction would have within the Lego movie 2 would be a background cameo, for example having a giant statue, like what John Ho did with the Star Wars constraction figures

8 Likes

I just found this topic again.

I can safely say no. I think constraction, other than Star Wars has gone. I unfortunately think Lego has exited out of this phase.

4 Likes

I just saw the 2nd Lego movie, and if there was a bionicle reference, I completely missed it. Anyways, if there was bionicle or constraction figures at all, they were there out of respect, but there wasn’t anything big. The only way that could have happened is if there was a post-post credits scene where Bionicles got the spotlight, in a similar way the Teen Titans Go movie announced the possible return of the original Teen Titans. So no, the lego movie 2 won’t be bringing back bionicle any time soon.

Instead of a BIONICLE reference, we got a Life on Mars easter egg. During one of the live-action basement scenes, a brick built sculpture of Vega the orange martian can be seen. This theme came out the same year as BIONICLE.

4 Likes

That’s actually a pretty cool reference. Not bionicle but still

2 Likes

Well, because of the concept art now we know for sure that it could have, but it didn’t.

1 Like