Court case w/ me as judge this time

goodguy 4 judge 2021
also, if the old judge got banned,
who was his alt?

he said it was already banned.

unless it’s you :grimacing: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Are you implying there is an impostor among us?

6 Likes

how am i winning
someone please explain this

Because making Ghid the judge would be cliche.

6 Likes

you’re not winning
the poll is for @GoodGuy
to be judge. not @goodguy2006

4 Likes

welp
that was fun

are we even gonna continue the case

no

eh
I guess then we can close the topic?

well we can’t
@BioKnight cough cough

1 Like

you know what I mean

I mean, I’m curious, Voidwalkers status is “suspended” I’m not sure if that means perma-banned. It would be a pity if they are perma-banned again seeing as they seem to have changed and were forthcoming about how they’ve changed.

well @callanlof is also suspend
he sure hasn’t come back

That means he’s perma-banned. When someone is suspended, it says something like “this user is suspended until 10/20/2021”

That is interesting because some people have a message such as suspended until 2160 etc. Which I suppose is like sentencing someone to 100 years prison, they do not have a life sentence but essentially cannot return. (Well that is unless society as we know it is still around and some grandchild inherits the account…)

So there is no appeal system or such? Because I firmly believe incidents as such are what make people mistakenly believe that The Boards are a place of misery.

1 Like

That is a remnant of a time before the boards allowed permabans. That feature got changed in a board update, so anyone banned before that has a time limit.

2 Likes

Ah, okay that makes sense.
To somewhat retract my previous statement, I trust the Mods know best. :relieved:

Since this topic has no real purpose being active anymore due to the user being permanently banned, I’ll just close it down

4 Likes