Crab man bionicle

Background: An Ussal crab saw how buff Carapar and Larry the lobster were and decided that it wanted to look like that. So it went to jim and this was the result.

27 Likes

One of the most creative mocs I’ve ever seen. Phenomenal!

3 Likes

looks really cool!

1 Like

It’s an inika build though lol :skull:

However, I do think my spine design is very cool and creative.

10 Likes

I really like this build. As simple as it is, there are a bunch of creative techniques (especially in the spine), and everything fits together well.

I particularly like the way the claws and forearms work together. The head is also pretty crab-like.

5 Likes

Absolutely ripped crab, 10/10.

The head and spine are fantastic, and the claws are sick. I like the use of the various colors, too. Nice work!

4 Likes

Ah this crab man moc looks pretty good. Not too complex, but there’s some good stuff in here. The claws and the head particularly look good. Nice job!

also, the backstory is awesome.

3 Likes

Very spooky:

Crab Man

8 Likes

This is great. He really looks like a BIONICLE version of a humanoid crab. I especially like the claws and the mandibles. Both fit the crab look. Claw piece being used as antennae is a cool idea, and green eyes contrast nicely with the rest of the colorscheme. Only flaw I noticed is that the section of the arm between the elbow and the claw looks a bit strange.

If you are interested, I wrote alternate backstory for him. Note that like the original backstory, this is not supposed to be serious or canon-compliant.

Kenneth the Crab

Kenneth the Crab was once an ordinary Ussal Crab, who was heavily out-crabbed by notoriously crabby Mark the Manas Crab, a guard of Makuta Teridax who mocked smaller and less crabbier crabs in his spare time. Ken’s wife was Hannah the Crab, who would later leave him due to her rather strongly disliking his adoration for infamous Carapar the Crablord.

This adoration of the Crablord mixed with fear of Mark led Ken to visit Jim the Veterinarian, full name James David Karzahni, a kind being who helped Rahi all over the world achieve their dreams and lose their worries (and sometimes their limbs, but please do not tell him that bit).

After long and arduous journey, Ken reached the Island of Doctor Karzahni, where flowed rivers of dust and ice erupted from the local volcano. While in waiting room, Ken saw patients emerging, amongst them a Muaka tiger with a Gafna rat fused to its tail.

The good doctor explained: “The poor kitty-cat could not find any mice in her land, so I gave her a mouse she can always find no matter where she goes.”

After his surgically-accomplished transformation was completed, Kenneth the Crab returned to his homeland. He was no longer picked on by Mark the Manas Crab, (who secretly envied Ken’s new appearance) and became a loyal henchcrab of Carapar. He was later selected to become right-claw crab of the Crablord, helping notoriously dull Carapar to come up with plans.

Later, Ken met with his wife Hannah, but the reunion was not happy. Hannah the Crab allied with Toa Jaller to take down the Crablord. A Toa would not kill, but same could not be said about Hannah. Seeing Ken as chief acolyte of evil Carapar, Hannah shot him six times with her Cordak blaster. Ken the Crab hurriedly crawled to Dr. Karzahni for help, but because crabs crawl sideways, he was too late.

It is unknown what happened to Ken the Crab afterwards. Some say Jim the Veterinarian managed to partially save the injured crab, rebuilding Ken into an unthinking crabomination of pure crab. Other say that Ken could not be saved and died of his wounds, the good doctor honoring the deceased crab by using his remains as a chair.

Many crabs venerate Ken the Crab as the second best crab in the universe, first of course being Carapar the Crablord, sentiment his wife Hannah the Crab strongly disagrees with.

What is not disputed is that Ken was one of crabbiest crabs in the history of the crab.

7 Likes

perfect.

2 Likes

I had a feeling crab lore was the next big thing

3 Likes

Crab People, Crab People, look Like crab, talk like people…

3 Likes