Crazy Face (HF Villain Moc)

Crazy Face is a funny, crazy and dangerous little fella! He definitely isn’t afraid for heroes with big guns, he laughs right through them!
Although he may look short and weak on his own, he can stand his ground against some of the toughest heroes. Equipped with a massive winged jetpack, a anti riotgun and a grappling hook, you better watch out if he comes your way!

This build is part of the ‘‘Nemesis Collab’’ hold on instagram, here a link to the hastag page: www.instagram.com/explore/tags/nemesiscollab/

45 Likes

Cool moc, he has a lot of personality!

Where are the head and hook-weapon from? I don’t recognize either of those pieces (My guess is that they’re both from overwatch tho)

1 Like

This is such a brilliant use of that Overwatch face print. It fits the character you designed around it so well!

It really baffles me how so few people make proper Hero Factory MOCs like this one, despite the insane amount of potential the Hero Factory universe presents us.

5 Likes

I know, righ…

…t?

I think the aesthetic has a lot to be explored, not sure about the worldbuilding so much.

4 Likes

What are you talking about? Outside of Bionicle, Hero Factory’s worldbuilding is actually some of the most creative we’ve ever gotten in a LEGO theme. An entire galaxy filled with all sorts of crazy sci-fi locations and villains, waiting to be explored.
At the very least, I would argue the worldbuilding is still superior compared to something like Ninjago, which doesn’t even seem to have a clear idea of what its world is supposed to be.

4 Likes

That’s just … all sci-fi. At least, most modern sci-fi.

This is true.

6 Likes

The hook piece and the piece I used for the head are both from the Lego Overwatch Junkrat & Roadhog set.

2 Likes

Looks great! So much personality in such a small build!

1 Like