Creature of Jungle Jaggi Delta

So I have decided to not add in more then power, element, and personality for every new moc I post sins I am a story writer and some of what I posted before have been small spoilers for my characters and where the story for each of them where going so I have decided to not post more then this information I do plan to post the pro log here later on though do not know what topic I can post it in, also will not post the pro log until after I’m done with chapter 6 of the story because by then I should be at the middle of the story of volume one of my original fan story Bionicle legends of Toa Toras (still working on the name).

P.S NO I’m not trying to show off my pokemon collection I use it as background only sins it is the only space that’s relatively free

Name: Jaggi Delta

Element: Jungle
(red pins are there for unity mode Toa yeat complete and so I will not show off that mode here but to give you all an idea of how it looks she turns into a giant claw, kinda like Leo Convoy from Transformers Cypertron)

Powers: Unity form raptor claw. Can control plants and vine’s around her making them grow or move out of her way
Unity powers: Gives the user a boost in energy and upper body strength, claw is as strong as steel giving the user a good offensive ability as well. Also boost the users natural element

Personality: Jaggi Delta is a trickster and love’s to play pranks on her Toa partner and any of the one’s she consider friends though she has a big ego as in battle if she feels that she had been right about something might not unite with her Toa and instead partner up with the Toa of lightning insted

(Same reason for the tail looking like it dose)

Will add in unity mode when Toa is complete

15 Likes

Nice little raptor moc, build looks nice. :+1:

1 Like

He is pretty cool, more light may help with picture quality…

1 Like

You can just move them somewhere else while you’re taking pictures.

The MOC is really cute, but the color scheme is all over the place.

No offence, but can you find a different spot to take pictures of your MOC’s? It’s just that you have so much in the background that’s kind of hard to take a good look at the MOC, also have a simpler color palate, too much variety.

Neeto Burrito,
Can’t wait to see the Unity Gimmick.

######Name caught my attention, cuz I just finished a few hunts.

1 Like

When I decided to make a jungle themed Toa and unity creature I looked up the lore behind the Jungle Toa and what color scheme they where meant to have hence the blue and green, the gold I added in sins I do not own the original creature of Jungle, (also don’t have the creature of stone and cant seem to find them any where or on any site that ships to Sweden)
Okay I see then I will remove every thing from now on, though I have taken photo’s of other mocs beside this one bare with it sins there are about 4 to 5 more mocs with the same background.

DID SOMEONE SAY JAGGI?!

Jokes aside I do enjoy this moc. There are a few things that bug me like the colors and the exposed red pins but overall I think this is a simple but effective moc. I would love to,see you incorporate some sort of function though.

1 Like

If this is jungle why does it have blue on it?

Noice MOC yee goot thar.

When I decided to make a jungle themed Toa and unity creature I looked up the lore behind the Jungle Toa and what color scheme they where meant to have hence the blue and green, the gold I added in sins I do not own the original creature of Jungle, (also don’t have the creature of stone and cant seem to find them any where or on any site that ships to Sweden)

1 Like