Crete: Broadcasting Fanatic

Network and broadcasting obsessed, Crete had learned how to access the stream of data that circles the globe and uses her extensions to play with it however she will.

A fun, relatively quick build that started out as a way to use the Dark Orange that I bought in a bricklink order from a while back, and turned into this. She was really fun to make. :smiley:

(She does love to pose)

Something interesting?

(Back-Side)

Dem calves. :3 This is probably my favorite part of the moc. And it came together so fast! Brings a tear to me eye. :'D

90 Likes

Good job with this! Has a really nice steampunk feel to it.

1 Like

Coolio.
Quite well put together.

This looks really cool and well built

So that’s why I don’t get satellite radio. Dang you Crete! (Angrily shakes fist.)

1 Like

Very well made, love the colors and how well the textures flow.

######this look like something what shadowgear would make
Great build and well curved.

This looks great! I like how you used system and constraction together!

The hips are a little wide, but it barely detracts at all and looks very coherent.

Great job! I can’t see any places for serious future improvement on this.

Wow. You managed to use System without messing up the whole “Bionicle” look. The only flaw I can think of is the elbow area… It just looks a little odd they’re attached.

Wow, this is VERY impressive.

Really great. The color scheme is pulled off fantastically for being simple. It has some personality which is always great in a MOC. Keep up the good work.

Awesome! Better than anything I can do!:grinning:

She’s got a lot of character. I like the hat.

It’s all her fault. She’s the reason all you get is dank memes on your screen.[quote=“Square, post:7, topic:23285, full:true”]

this look like something what shadowgear would make

Great build and well curved.
[/quote]

Yeaaah, I really like Shadowgear’s style. shrug I’ve definitely emulated quite a few aspects of his. Thank you!

And thank you to everyone else too! :smiley: I’m already revisiting the arms, getting those to look better.

Edited for Double Post - Slime
Hello CoconutFanatic! Please check out our rules on Double Posting :smile:

2 Likes

This is a pretty good MoC
I don’t think there is anything here for me to complain about
except the hands
they look kinda weird
besides that this is pretty good
9.5/10

That is a splendid feMOC! And if that is a “relatively quick build”, you sir are quite a good MOCist.

I got to admit this looks very great.
Nicely solid color scheme.

This is really cool a very good use of Mixels in here. While I think the hands are cool they just look slightly off… I think its just because of the fingers being so much of a different style to the thumb.