Cringe Kids

Remember the SammyClassicSonicFan tipic? This is basically that, except this covers a broader range of people, who I will refer to as “Cringe Kids”, a rather self-explanatory title. Notable examples include said SonicFan, superminecraftkid, and mariotehplumber. Thoughts?

5 Likes

What was the name of that one Pokemon kid? You know, he had like 4 gameboys and was trying to find one specific pokemon, and once he did he completely flipped out.
He’s a classic cringe.

By mariotehplumber you mean the evil person that purchased a bunch of amiibo… That man is evil…

4 Likes

my favourite is chris ch-
What do you mean he isn’t a kid?

2 Likes

Does CopperCab count?

Not really a kid, but you know, mentally he is.

3 Likes

What is SammyClassicSonicFan? I get the jist of the topic, but to be completely honest, I have no idea who these people are XD

ChunkyFilms is up there.

coughfnaffandomcough

3 Likes

Super Minecraft Kid, the person who thinks that Zelda is a rip off of minecraft because you hold a sword… XD

12 Likes

Wasn’t he confirmed a fake account?

5 Likes

Oh yeah, he was confirmed fake.

6 Likes

Still, he was a good cringe kid.
Sir Fedora is a pretty good cringe kid, but he’s a bit better than the others (mainly because he doesn’t freak out too much)

2 Likes

Oh jeez

I watched a few of the people mentioned

My ears hurt. And my head does too. This is a cringe kid? In that case, the 5 year old that play mature vidya-games and think they are cool. That’s about all I can think of :confused:

2 Likes

I watch a lot of mlg stuff (and yeah its loud), but this kid… makes me to rip my ears off.

5 Likes

I saw it too. I will never be the same

2 Likes

Recently found this guy named Wolfgang the Animatronic…
A 7 year old who thinks Scott Cawthon has a company and Youtube is about subscribers and dislikes.
When somebody did a “Terrible Channels” video on him, he was the only one who disliked it.

5 Likes

He’s not much of a kid, but monkeygameguides is like a MarioTehPlumber who hasn’t slept in a week

4 Likes

Pewdiepie’s fans

8 Likes

Super Minecraft kid

even if he’s fake

4 Likes