Cringiest times in your life! and stories from it

i love cringy 90s Kids Mysterys
they’re great

like the old Goosebumps TV series? Or other things?

Yea but also in books

i remember one about aliens and this kid got infected by the aliens and there was this jeep

was great

1 Like

DeviantArt

4 Likes

yes

all the yes

What even
why

[quote=“VictorianPanda, post:12, topic:13445”]
so i tried to paint myself green.
[/quote]What did your parents think of this? xD

1 Like

When I first created smash bros. rosters.
Shivers

they tried to stop me

#shrekAphobic

but i wouldnt let them

3 Likes

I’ve not a clue. When I was 9-12?

Basically 2013 - late 2014.

I was super edgetastic.

lol

2 Likes

At a scout campout, I overheard a conversation one of the scouts was having with the scout master; about when he didn’t bathe. For a year. Like, he just decided not to bathe, and everything was restricted from him, toys, computer, going outside, going anywhere. He said that he had to sit in a chair for the majority of every day, and that’s it. His parents sold their dog, but he didn’t bathe. For some reason, he changed his mind and started to bathe again. #3spooky5me

3 Likes

You know those cringe compilations, right? Well take just about anything I’ve ever said, preformed, typed, or written and you would have enough content to be as rich as [Insert Rich Youtube Star Here].

2 Likes

This video

it makes me cringe

don’t ask

1 Like

I see the girl I like. Then my brain says “Hey, walk manually now”.

Also internet arguments. Those days are behind me.

2 Likes

i never understand why guys fall down around their crush

1 Like

We don’t. TV shows just think we do.

4 Likes

okay sure :smile_cat:

It’s not such a big deal. I’m not usually too shy around her, in fact she made me more confident in my speaking. It’s just something in my brain that hates me. If I’m in a group though, it won’t happen.

2 Likes

I’m gonna decide to describe the most beta moment I’ve ever had.

So I go with some family to Haagen Daaz, but the line is really long cause it was free ice cream day or something. So we go to a little Italian restaurant across the street that serves gelato. Unfortunately for me, that was the day they had cute girls working the counter. I’m a shy person, when I see a pretty member of the opposite gender I speak really quietly. So I had to repeat my order twice. Then she asks me if I went to X High School, aka mine, and I (awkwardly) said yes.

This is where I spill my spaghetti.

She hands me my gelato (I’m at maximum “oh god kill me now” awkward by this point) but I didn’t want to touch her hand.

So I grabbed the gelato, not the cup carrying it, but the gelato.

I still grabbed the cup, but it was the rim.

BUT STILL

13 Likes

awww that sounds so quirky and awkward

2 Likes