Cronk - Double-Post Hunter (REVAMPED): A G2 Self-MOC

This is where I draw the line. Just because something looks similar to something doesn’t make it a con. I chose the weapons and chestplate for a reason. This is how I envision the character.

I used those for the legs. I don’t have a lot of those. :confused:

3 Likes

I liked him better before. He was more charming to me, and the silver worked better.

I don’t see how clunk is more charming when it came to my MOC. This one actually fits my persona much better.

I tried LESS silver and black due to the fact that it seemed to be a major problem. Personally I prefer this color scheme.

He just seems less original now, as he ends up (looking) more basic.
I also just liked some alternate part usages you had on your old one. I’m not saying you have to change it, just giving my thoughts on the update.

Looks better, IMO.

0.13/10 not G2 enough

IMO, a lot better. Could still use a little more more silver, and the Umarak legs are a bit odd.

overall i rate it Cronk/Cronk

2 Likes

If you can’t take people’s opinions and criticisms, don’t post your mocs.
We just try to help you improve by sharing our opinions.

It does look like gresh, and those lower legs are taken directly from umarak, the shoulders look bad from behind and the ccbs parts clash with the old system.
The shaping is alright, the proportions are fine, the color balance could use a bit of work but isn’t that bad.
I’m not a huge fan of the build, and it desperately needs some back armor.
5.5/10

1 Like

So this is what happened when Umarak met Gresh. :wink:

1 Like

I like it. It’s pretty solid, and is pretty consistent in color scheme. It has some neat custom builds, but I wished it used some CCBS pieces to blend in with the other G2 sets better.

How do you add back armor to the slanted Hordika back? I really don’t see how one could pull that off. If I could do it, I would have.

By being good

unlike me

Looks pretty legit, Cronk; A definite improvement from your original Self-MOC.

I think my favorite part is the build of the body. There’s just something about it that I really like.

2 Likes

The quality really did Double.

I am so sorry.

1 Like

still like my little Turaga, pencil-gun-wielding, Fenrir-wearing adaptation of you better.

I liked the older version better, as it seemed more unique. but this is pretty neat as well.