Cronk the Hunter vs The Skrub Queen and her Skrub Lord

But if he strikes his staff on a rock, does water come out of it?

2 Likes

These MOCs are pretty nice.

Cronk is great! The custom torso is really nice. It looks solid and filled out, and really helps add the silver into the color scheme. The custom legs are pretty nice as well and remind me of Umarak. I like the accents of trans. neon green, and the “jungle” color scheme works well with it.

The Skrub Queen has a nice, though a little gappy, custom build. It has a pretty unique build, and the four-arms are really neat. This MOC does feel a little bare, but it’s not bad. I do feel like CCBS would help fill out this MOC better.

What I can see of the Skrub Ruler, I like. The dark blue with the sand blue look really nice, and I like the claws coming up from his torso.

1 Like

I would like to rate this moc but since apparently I’m a sheep…I’m only gonna go “beeee”

Beee: bee/beee
Bee be bee: bee/bee
Beeeeee: be/be /s

Jokes aside…seems pretty solid…not too bad…definitely batter than half of my stuff.

2 Likes

The only thing I object to is Cronk’s borderline anorexic arms.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I’m a pretty skinny dude anyways.

5 Likes

Being a skinny dude does not give one permission to make their selfMOC anorexic.

3 Likes

You’re right.

I already had permission to, because I built it anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So… I can shame you for being obstinate and not listening to valid criticism now?

Awesome.

1 Like

I joke, I joke.

Regardless I think the arms look fine. I tried thicker arms but they didn’t look right to me. I feels these ones look better.

3 Likes

I still like my version of you better.

1 Like

This is perfection. But for Scrub Queen to be th bane of all existence, she would have to have (shudder) hair…

1 Like

tfw the Skrub Queen is on par with Cronk when it is supposed to be terrible. :3

4 Likes

I know, I know. :laughing:

3 Likes

Seriously, cronk.
Ya lost all the brown on ya.

Why did ya trade in your lil’ Robe-beast and Giant nuclear-powered pencil???

1. Because my brother used all the good brown pieces.
  2. Because I didn’t want to make a pencil.

Plus I actually liked how this MOC turned out.

1 Like

B-but…

Nuclear powered pencil

and I already destroyed my copy.

I can rebuild it, though, and give ya instructions

1 Like