Cronk the Hunter vs The Skrub Queen and her Skrub Lord

From the beginning of time, Cronk along with Umarak had hunted on the island of Okoto. However, while Umarak was evil, Cronk decided to be a force of good. No matter how grump he was (“Cronk!”) he was still good at heart.

This time around Cronk has a Staff of Deletion, his prized weapon. He still bears the Mask of Reminders, too.

Here’s a side shot! It’s nice because the torso is entirely custom. It’s not in the least gappy either. I finally made the neck work, too.

As Payinku suggested, I finally added back armor.

The staff is an old one I used for another MOC, but I felt it fit. It is also custom. He also uses Umarak’s leg design.

Sorry about the red and blue pins. @ToaKylerak likes to use all the black ones.

But Cronk is not complete without spam itself.

The Skrub Lord, @Plural, bows to his Skrub Queen. Plural’s MOC is actually another one my brother made and isn’t meant to be Plural at all. I just used it because of the Akaku.

The Skrub Queen herself is badly designed. Complete with a skirt and nuva boobs, she’s the exact thing Cronk wants to destroy forever.

The Skrub Queen wears the Mask of Skrubbiness, which gives her the nuva boobs and terrible build. She also has extra arms and long claws as defense mechanisms. She is the same species as Skull Slicer.

Here’s her taking a Nyran shot with her disgusting body. Why are you even looking at her? She’s the embodiment of spam! Also her name is Victoria.

One fateful day, Cronk confronted Plural and his Skrub Queen in order to eradicate them from the island.

Plural: NO! My Skrubbiness and my Skrub Queen will last forever!
Cronk: You must be removed from Okoto! There being TWO skrubs on Okoto alone is bad enough!

Cronk easily defeats Plural and threatens to kick him out of the PM, while the Skub Queen sneaks up behind him!

The Skrub Queen showcases her strength as she tries to pry Cronk’s mask from his face! Her extra arms prove difficult for him!

Cronk finishes her off with a Chuck Norris-styled round-house kick! His awesome proves too much for her!

Cronk proves victorious as he defeats the Skub Queen! The skrubs have been finally eradicated from Okoto forever!

Give your comments and critiques! But not about the skrub queen. I intentionally made her terrible, so no need to complain about her.

30 Likes

The Nuva boobs actually look interesting and different, but that’s all I’ll say

as for Chrink chink himself

he’s alright, but I feel the sudden use of lime green on the thighs should be removed. Atleast Dark green should be used

2 Likes

Dude I never hunted with you

That aside these are pretty neat

8 Likes

I feel rejected!

16 Likes

Pictures not even loaded.
Already love it.

1 Like

I laughed so hard… Who cares about the MoC (which I do like, by the way)? The backstory is enough to give this MoC a solid 32.7/10.

3 Likes

The MOCs are pretty well done, but the story is by far the best thing about this!

2 Likes

Crinkle cronkle has definitely been improved. Really like his staff too, by the way.

2 Likes

I must say, this newer cronk is my favorite so far.
I enjoyed this fight.
Great work!
Also, Cronk, is this accurate about what being a mod is like?

16 Likes

I like all three of them.

1 Like

Pretty much yeah.

5 Likes

So were all just sheep to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

The moc is a definite improvement

1 Like

The torso on Cronk looks really great. :smile:

2 Likes

This is hilarious.
The mocs are good, too.

2 Likes

These are…Good.

I personally am not too much of a fan of the style, but they work.

4 Likes

I wish I had more CCBS, but at the same time I really don’t want to take apart my G2 sets.

2 Likes

#HeroFactory4life

2 Likes

Bleh. I’d much prefer my CCBS mixed with Technic. It works awesome that way.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Deep within the rumble of my parts bins

My gold Uniter Gali mask leaps at the chance that it might be used again

…eventually

1 Like