Cross-Universe Mafia: Backstab REBOOT (not fail)

I vote @RECspiriah

No there not.

It’s called a silencer for a reason.

Just because we were Mafia before doesn’t mean we aren’t now.

2 Likes

oh yea… just looked it up and ye you are right my mistake i just thought since a regular sniper riffle was so loud a silencer wouldn’t do much so I’m changing my vote to @RECspiriah

Huh.

[quote=“DarkTakanuva, post:8, topic:6743”]
@Dunkey_Kong: hated the scratching sound made by metal on stone.
[/quote] Doesn’t seem to be that strong a motivator, unless Dunkey is one for disproportionate retribution.

Would depend on the nature of the misunderstanding, but could be a strong motivator.

Are you kidding? Writing is awesome; I can totally get behind that!

Okay, that right there screams to me of someone with low moral fibre to begin with.

I vote @RECspiriah.

1 Like

Answer: Backstab 1.0

1 Like

I vote for Lazarus.

1 Like

Um guys. If you want to talk about “silenced” guns then make sure you know what you are talking about. The actual term is “suppressed”, they only suppress the muzzle-flare and the sound of the expanding gas, but not the sound of the guns mechanisms or the cracking of the shell. Suppressors do help, but are far from making the gun absolutely quiet.

4 Likes

I vote for RECspiriah.

Votes:
@Dunkey_Kong: 0
@charyas: 0
@ColdGoldLazarus: 1
@RECspiriah: 5

Day 1:
The crowd gathered. For the first time since, well, who knows when, someone died and someone else was being prosecuted. For this, @Takua was killed and @RECspiriah was prosecuted. It’s a happy day. A murderer will be killed. Only 6 voted. Only if they knew…

RECspiriah, Bionicle Refugee, Executed

The Mafia partied till Night. They killed their top 2 priority victims: @Takua, and @Recspiriah.
ROLES: PM and do dat stuff.

1 Like

…Well, cripes.

I should have gone with my second instinct and voted Charyas.

Mexican Standoff mode: initiate! Mexican Standoff-type music plays

1 Like

Hrm… To be honest these are all motives but any of them are big enough to kill him. (Then again the Mafia don’t really need a reason to kill anyone.) I think it’s prolli Charyas cause the clue is so vague. Dunkey kong’s clue doesn’t even make sense though.

I curse you all.

1 Like

Is this still going…?

I don’t know either. I don’t host Mafia, I found out. I play Mafia. Share the news. Get Nyran o’re here!

Ugh, Mafia is @MT_Zehvor’s realm.

1 Like

I lost interest because I had other things to do; the Mafia lost interest; there were other things to do. Also my story is terribad.

I believe it’s done.

I lost interest shortly. Sorry, but i had other things to do.

Lost interest with it too.
Due to stuff in life.