Cryoshell is releasing a new song

Faux, out March 19th

14 Likes

Thank you for sharing this info!
Hyped

2 Likes

Not too big on Cryoshell anymore, but nonetheless very cool to see that they’re still releasing stuff to this day.

3 Likes

neat.

1 Like

Hot stuff. I am anticipating. :smiley:

1 Like

eleven(?) years into their last gig with Bionicle and they still slap harder than the moon crashing into Teridax’s head

hoping to hear more from them post-Faux… maybe a NtM album release date? :thinking:

3 Likes

HOO BOY LET’S FRICKEN GOOOOOO

very nice

1 Like

In typical Cryoshell fashion, the lyrics seem very peculiar but the music is so absurdly awesome that nobody notices. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do tend to prefer their older stuff, but I’m not musically talented enough to discern whether that’s nostalgia or a tangible difference in their style. The older pieces felt like they had clearer melodies, generally, but that might just be my familiarity with them.

I knew they were still around and doing things, but regardless, it’s pretty cool to think about the fact that “The Bionicle Advertisement Band” is making new stuff after nearly fifteen years of music. Not sure anyone would have predicted that.

4 Likes

Nah, there’s definitely a ■■■■■ in style from their old album to their newer stuff. I want to say it’s a ■■■■■ in genre, actually, but I’m clueless when it comes to genres so I can’t point out what exactly happened. :stuck_out_tongue: Less clear melodies is pretty accurate, though; they tend to feel more like they’re evoking an ambience than going for a clear melodic structure.

EDIT: …well I guess ■■■■■ is censored, so I guess wherever I say ■■■■■ you can just sub in “change”. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s something I’ve noticed as well. The main exception from their new stuff is “Slipping”, which is probably my favourite song of theirs, but the other new ones are a bit hard to tell apart from one another.

3 Likes

that last minute :scream: amazing!

4 Likes

That was much better than I expected from the preview. I’m quite happy

4 Likes

Oooo, this gets a bit proggy at points - I think this is a grower.

3 Likes

It’s so good, I love it!

2 Likes