Custom painted rid shattered glass Optimus prime

If you’re not sure what shattered glass is; it’s an alt universe where the autobots are evil and the decepticons are good.

I was looking at my battle pack Optimus and thought he looks kinda evil with the energon armor; so I repainted him.

And a reference of sg prime

Armored

Standard

Vehicle

14 Likes

Dude (and this is coming from a huge transformers fan), this is awesome! Do you do customs a lot?

mate, post this on TFW2005 or Seibertron!

they’d eat this up.

I’ll try tfw. I only have a iPad and I guess the file is too big to upload to siebertron.
decepticonaiden; yeah. Got a tr devcon, 4 oc customs, and around 5 Omega_Tahu; I’ll admit of the non 1-5 step tots he’s the weakest. I didn’t have the warrior at the time and I really wanted the armor for him.

I would love to do customs, but I don’t think I can get the right paint where I live and I find it a bit difficult to do precise details.

I need to revamp my lego Optimus.

This is pretty cool, although I don’t really like the figure itself.

A craft brush set should have smaller sizes, fine point sharpies work good for tiny spots that can’t be painted, and I use testors (along with nail polish for clear colors like gold and silver. Also clear for ball joints.)
Personally repaints are the only thing I can do since I just started.

A fine custom, but I think he would need another coat of paint.

Thanks! Also, I’m sure that with time you’ll be able to do more than just repaints.

Looks pretty good.

Looks great, but I think it would benefit from the “extra” armor parts being in something other than purple.