Daigun the Smith (SelfMoc)

This is Daigun the Smith from Ko-Koto one’s a protector of ice, he always had a interest in weapons and so desided to start making weapons. So he asked Ekimu to teach him how to be a smith then by borrowing Ekimus hammer made his first weapon and the tool he would use when crafting weapons for Toa and protectors alike. a Ice hammer made from protodermis with ice element in it and a dead skullspider. he namde it the Frost-skull

He use his hammer of Ice to cool down the protodermis and to give it shape.

Forging weapons dont just meen making swords, or spears but he can also forge
blasters. Here he is working on a blaster for a future Toa of water.

He uses a small Forge table that he can bring with him as he prefers to make his weapons in quiet locations where no one or thing can disturb him.

Though he one’s where a protector there are somthings that he never can leet go and that is his old Icegun Ryuuenmaru

ever sins he started his Smithy he wanted to avoid fighting but from time to time he get asked to help out his old protector friends and though not happy about leaving his Forge and work unfinished he agrees and do his best with doing as asked.

5 Likes

This looks really good! The hammer really sells me!

Although, the gun doesn’t really fit this Moc and is just a CLONE (get it) of Jango Fett’s gun. You would be better suited to just get rid of it entirely.

I’d also take the foot piece off the back. It doesn’t really add anything and would be better just as an armour piece.

Over all, I’d give this an 8/10

I have the foot on the back to act as an armor piece because the Unity piece is in the way if I want to add a normal armor piece there, Also yeah I know it is a copy of his gun, but I liked the desing and wanted it to act as a cooldown gun at first but changed it into a weapon, plan to make a version of him with more armor to show him from his time’s as a protector, but at the moment I cant come up with a cool and good look.

Don’t get me wrong, though. It’s still a good MoC. I was critiquing it to help you make it better.

The legs look a bit too simple for my tastes and the bulkiness of the upper arms seems a bit offset by the skinniness of the torso. But those are just my thoughts. Looks like you could have something real cool on your hands though.

I get that. and I will take it into account when I make his protector armor form[quote=“Kopeke_Nuva, post:5, topic:28511”]
The legs look a bit too simple for my tastes and the bulkiness of the upper arms seems a bit offset by the skinniness of the torso.
[/quote]

That is becous I tried to make him based on the people of Okoto community Moc prodjact. hench the small body build, And I wanted to try and come up with a good color sceem that I could use the SW armor plate’s and this was the result. Thanks for your oppinion will keep it in mind for the future.

I wish the legs had articulation, as you could probably achieve that and maintain the current height.

yeah but I dont think I would be able to keep the jujutsu like pants he has if I added in the same kind of bone piece I have as in the arms.