Dairy Products

So I am eating lunch with cheese, milk, and yogurt. And all I could find is a Food Products so here is a topic on dairy products, cow or goat its all the same. So you can get mad about lactosintalerince or however you spell it, if this needs to be removed whatever, it’s no skin off my hide! lol :cow:

2 Likes

I personally love me some dairy, Especially cheeses, even more especiallieseses,

#SWISS CHEESE!

The only thing I really don’t like when it comes to cheese is this Abomination:

No Artificial Flavors? There’s no Natural Flavors.

3 Likes

Do not put yogurt in with milk and cereal.

2 Likes

One time when I was younger I was joking with my older brother and told him that I put chocolate milk in my cereal, and told him it tasted good. (I didn’t put it in my cereal)
He took it seriously and put it in his cereal.

I don’t remember the outcome.

1 Like

Dairy Food is pretty good and healthy for your bones.

1 Like

It is an good thang. I eat cheese in French all the time, it’s tres bien.

1 Like

I like everything dairy, except milk. It tastes odd to me. I have fake milk with my cereal. :smile:

I suppose it would depend on the type of cereal. :confused:

What if it’s yogurt dipped cereal? :smile:

2 Likes

Its good. But don’t put milk in with the yogurt unless you mix it thoroughly.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t? From cheese, to Mi-

[quote=“PekekoaOfJungle, post:7, topic:12599”]
except milk.
[/quote]What?

[quote=“PekekoaOfJungle, post:7, topic:12599”]
I have fake milk with my cereal.
[/quote]What?

2 Likes

Says the guy who hates fruit, french toast, and milk chocolate. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But yeah, I don’t know. It might have something to do with the fact that I’m technically lactose intolerant.

2 Likes

In all fairness, Chocolate Milk is literally the mutated, muddy-looking cousin of Milk.

My condolences. :pensive:

2 Likes

Actually, I like chocolate milk, just not regular milk. :laughing:

I mean, I eat dairy n’ stuff, it’s just when I have milk my stomach explodes.

2 Likes

Hey Ron, get in here!

2 Likes

Well that escalated quickly I just thought this would be a nice topic about dairy now every one is fighting :cry:

3 Likes

Cheese is fantastic.

I’ll take one slice of white cheddar, a chunk of muenster, and permission to make cheese cultures based off of the Mod Squad.

Also chocolate is cool

But it DOES taste good with cereal!

Me too!

Wait. WHAT?

3 Likes

:laughing:

je sais droit?

2 Likes

I used to eat and drink dairy products every day and night when I was young…er… but then my parents told me I was lactose intolerant. It was the saddest day in my entire life. :cry:

2 Likes

My body can’t process dairy products anymore. It’s common with a lot of Asians. Apparently it results in acne breakouts for me…

2 Likes

I mean, yeah. It’s gud.

Gelato is the bomb.

3 Likes